Updated 247 Rankings - 2020

I believe Chris Harris is the only player that committed to CKS and didn’t sign. Of course, that was due to grade issues and he later ended up making it in after a year at SanJac.

1 Like

composite just updated …

we are currrently the #2 class in the nation

5 Likes

i know we’re way early but man… :sob::sob::sob::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

5 Likes

Regardless of where we end up, right now this class has the 3rd and 5th highest UH basketball recruits of all time on record at 247. That’s pretty good. And they will join a team that has the 6th, 7th and 12th all-time.

edit: I mean, imagine if J’Wan Roberts is better than TaShawn Thomas!

Sampsons are doing exceptional work both on the court and off.

6 Likes

my big fear with jamal is coming true

with his aau team not making the nike finals (peach jam) and then not making the NBPA top 100 camp …his summer was technically done…and i felt other players would jump him

he was dropped from the espn 100 from players who jumped him during the top 100camp…but on the bright side is that he went back to his old aau team, who should be playing in the addidas summer championship…so he has a chance to increase his ratings there

in the opposite side of this conversation: tramon who made peach jam and the top 100 camp got a major boost… jumped 20 spots he is now at 67 in the espn 100 …and still has peach jam

2 Likes

I don’t care where Jamal ends up in the so called ratings…just want him to end up here

7 Likes

This :point_up_2:t2:

1 Like

How about both? The higher he is, the more credibility we get for landing him. Which may affect how future recruits look at us. It may not be a major thing, but the higher each recruit is, the better. Pesik was definitely hyperbolic with the “big fear”

1 Like

lol “big fear” in respect to his ranking becuase i wanted both to come in super touted/highly ranked as possible

and recruit ranking play into alot of things…mainly preseason rankings…like conference matchups which favor top teams, teams willing to schedule you, tv match-ups are picked in the preseason and based around preseason rankings (example preseason top 2 get the “last conference game of the season” on cbs)…not to mention ticket sales

2 Likes