Upset Alert: Virginia is in SERIOUS trouble! HISTORY MADE!

Anything can happen… You can be the most counted out team in the entire tournament, but if you want it… you get it.

Congrats UMBC

GOCOOGS

4 Likes

That was ridiculous

2 Likes

lol…UMBC’s jerseys look like they’re little league unis. Props to them. Won’t forget this one for a long time.

2 Likes

And it was their first tourney win ever!!

1 Like

On to tcu and Syracuse

1 Like

No one on ESPN has a perfect bracket anymore. The crazy part is, at least two guys only have one wrong and it wasn’t the Virginia UMBC game. :o

1 Like

I picked UMBC. Seen them play, they’re ferocious and… ok no I didn’t.

7 Likes

http://games.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2018/en/entry?entryID=614043

5 brackets look like this one but with a different team wrong.

Can you imagine getting UMBC, Buffalo, Loyola and Marshall all right and the Butler/Arkansas is the only one you missed?

1 Like

wichita state is happy they’ll be a foot note today.

4 Likes

Forget WSU, every other game in this entire tournament just became a footnote

This is the year 16 beat 1

2 Likes

Its crazy it finally happened, but watching this game UMBC was a terrible matchup for a plodding slow down team like Virginia. Their speed and spacing were carving up Virginia’s defense over and over.

2 Likes

It shouldn’t be a footnote to a team like Houston that struggled as a favorite and now play a second straight hot/tall team as a dog. It should inspire all the dogs that no team is unbeatable.

5 Likes

Tcu maybe upset in one min.

2 Likes

BINGO! YES, I hope our player saw this! Shoot after looking at this…I think we can realistically make the FINAL FOUR…WHY NOT!

1 Like

I know TCU was the higher seed and favored but I have a hard time calling it an upset when a 21 win ACC basketball school beats a 21 win Big12 football school.

2 Likes

THIS is why College Football needs a REAL playoff with Conference Champs all represented. Lots of lower seeds pull upsets. Would make great Football.

6 Likes

Has ut hired the UMBC coach yet ?

10 Likes

It took 136 games for a 16 seed to beat a 1 seed. I can’t picture the NCAA asking schools to agree to a 4 round playoff for that once every 35 year chance that a Sun Belt champion beats a SEC champion in the first round.

1 Like

So this has gotta take over ‘83 for the tourney’ s biggest upset right?

1 Like

Free pizza and soda for everyone across America because a #16 seed beat a #1 seed.

I can see riots outside every Little Caesar’s in a couple weeks.

Funny.

1 Like