USF Blackout Game... Marketing 101

Keep it simple Athletic Dept and take an idea from the Rockets… if you want to create a buzz put a T-shirt in every seat to create a full blackout effect :paw_prints:
:paw_prints:Paws​:basketball:Up​:paw_prints: beat USF

1 Like

Last year they gave out black ForTheCity shirts to about the first 1K that arrived. This year, they’re giving it to the students.

And they had black H-Town Takeover t-shirts one year at the Cougar Pride football dinner. It will be interesting to see what % of the arena is wearing black.

The UH I saw looks better.

That’s my point… I doubt the % will be that high…
Help creat the “buzz” and GREAT showing on tv

:paw_prints:Paws​:basketball:Up​:paw_prints: beat USF

What about doing this blackout on “Senior” night and also honoring our graduating players?
I was at TSU last year when Rob Gray played his last home game… today we could be looking at his last game Tshirt and say “hey, I remember that game with those BB seniors, etc”
Same this year, honoring Galen, Cory, Breaon, etc
Beat USF

The ect being Landon

1 Like

I look at my black For the City shirt and think “Cincinnati win at TSU”

I assume it is a cost issue with not giving away 7k shirts. I like the idea of giving them to the students though. That is more than usual.

1 Like

Group member found this

$$$ :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

A fad concept isn’t worth the expense of 7500 t-shirts. Better to put the money in Jarreau’s grocery bill and fatten that kid up.

7 Likes

The empty club level seats look kinda black anyway. Sorry, couldn’t resist.

1 Like

I’m a simple man.

When I go to UH sporting events, I wear red.

4 Likes

Never will understand what Black has to do with Red & White but if the students embrace it then all who attend should go along with the plan in solidarity.

1 Like

Paid the players, I’m up for that.

Just kill the lights and play on the fancy lit up court.

They’re our brand colors.

Teal??? Gold??? Wtf?!? Since when??? lol Alright, whatevs, I’ll play along. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

My thoughts exactly Majin …

Pay Jarreau in Big Macs.

2 Likes