USF @SJS impressions

The biggest surprise for me is how bad the use oline looks. They were one of the better units in the conference last year and can’t seem to block anyone tonight.

1 Like

Whew 17-0 to start – let’s see what USF is made of.

1 Like

it’s official, charlie tuna ruins another team :blush:

WOW!!! FIELD POSITION AND SPECIAL TEAMS

Power 6 Conference…

2 Likes

watching flowers run and drop back, i can’t wait to introduce him to big ed.
he will get crushed ala lamar jackson…they may come back and win the game but I can tell they will succumb to big ed…

14-16 just like that.

looks like they woke up

21-16. Does anybody know what determines the host for AAC championship? We play USF there this year, but if we win the West division and USF the East, who would host?

Best record

1 Like

san jose is not very good on offense and yet they are in this game…
just got a first down from a defensive penalty and usf could have had them pinned at thier own 5 and punting…hallmark of charlie tuna teams, lack of discipline and stupid penalties…I like what i see in our future vs usf

0-16
28-0

Man I missed college football.

2 Likes

This storm really snuck up on me. Please dont let it take out my wifi or power :bow::pray: games and fight

1 Like

I never judge a team by the first game. Look at last year’s UH/OU game. We looked like world beaters and finished crawling over the finish line. OU, however, would up in the top 10. Last year we didn’t get better as the season went on. The previous year we did get better over the season. Here’s hoping that’s the path we follow this year.

What I found strange is that it looked like some were finding enjoyment in USF struggling the first quarter. Probably the same people that would yell the loudest if UH went 12-0 without playing a ranked team and didn’t make the playoffs.

The best thing for UH is having multiple teams in the AAC be ranked before we play them.

1 Like

So glad to see them bounce back big after that first quarter.
I am hoping we and the rest of the American can represent as well.

The best scenario for the AAC is for us and USF to be undefeated until our November game.

GOOOO COOGS! Beat the Runners!

2 Likes

USF did what good teams do and probably a good experience to have as they go through season on dealing with adversity. Similar to our win against Louisville that turned into a historic season.

That block on the sideline at 1:10 in the highlights to release the RB… WOW!