USF vs UH PREDICTIONS

It’s going to be one of those games where UH goes down 2 TDs and then can’t get any closer. Something like 34-20, USF wins

I am glad it is an away game because I would not want to sit in our stadium and watch our team get blown off the field.

2 Likes

USF 56
UH 23

My prediction. They win. We lose.

Our defensive coordinator needs to place his cornerbacks immediately in front of the wide receivers
otherwise his opposing offensive coordinator will continue to neutralize Big Ed by throwing quick
outs for five yard gains. I think, after viewing the films sent us by the Miami people, that we have
an eccentric on our hands. We win 28–21 if our corners cover. We lose 48–14 if the eccentricity
continues.

If we have a big lead at halftime, do not make the mistake of getting your hopes up again. We will lose. USF by double digits.

Up 14 at the half, down 14 at the end. Damn happy it’s an away game.

South Florida has it coming. UH 50 South Florida 24.
Coaches fighting for their jobs. Lose and house cleaning time.

2 Likes

If I’m picking with my head it’s USF by 20. What I hope to see is the Cougars come out and really play hard, stay focused and give USF a fight. I don’t think it’s news to say that USF is the better team right now, and I’m not talking about moral victories or anything, but we need to come out and compete. If we can keep the game close, who knows? This always looked like the toughest game on our schedule, and it will be a good measure of whether the players are going to pack it in when things get tough, not to mention whether the coaches can prepare them for a hostile environment against a top opponent.

I hope for the best, but it has the makings of some hard cheese, as CBY used to say.

People need to understand that the teams (minus the Tulsa game-obviously we were over due for another 2016 SMU-like debacle) that we’ve struggled with have a drop-back passer that can spread it out and go through progressions. Flowers and USF are not that kind of team. They can run the ball really well, which up till recent, plays into strengths as a defense. This game will be close. We would love to have Matt Adams ready for this one but I think he’s still out. Still, I believe the Coogs will be ready. No reason to be sold on USF other than the hype that surrounds them. Their offense is one dimensional, and they’ve played a very suspect schedule.

I believe you are right…if we either win, or at the very least are equal in, the turnover battle.

20 to 7 at half UH, 20 to 38 USD final because we make NO adjustments at halftime

2 Likes

USF STUPID AUTOCORRECT

1 Like

Coogs by 4.

1 Like

USF wins in tamplona!
49-21

1 Like

Maybe the coach Strong who screwed up the UT program will show up Saturday lol…;

1 Like

We will beat them for sure…next year.

We will (should) beat anybody not named UH next year. lol There will literally be no other teams with the amount of returning starters. Not to mention the freshmen that played a lot of snaps this year will be in their second year in the system(s). That means that we should be faster on both sides of the ball. The O line will be a strong suit of our offense as well. No reason to not beat USF.

USF 55, UH 20.

1 Like