I'd probably just go with score differential again. The Coogs might beat some of the cupcakes on the schedule by 20+ points and the Coogs will probably win 20+ games again which is double the amount of games the football team plays.
Not sure I'd do $3 for 3's as the Coogs hit 268 three pointers last year which would equal $804 over the course of the season. Not a lot of folks that could afford that, especially with a team that will probably hit more 3's this year.
Some ideas for the other sports:
- Soccer - too late for this, but maybe next year, $1 per goal scored
- Volleyball - $1 per set won
- Cross Country - $1 per Top 10 finish
- Swimming and Diving - $1 per first place finish (Could get expensive with as strong a team as we have)
- Golf - $1 per top 10 finish (players), $5 if team finishes first in tourney, $3 for 2nd, $1 for 3rd
- Basketball - $1 per point won by
- Track and Field - $1 per first place finish (Like swimming, could get expensive with our team)
- Tennis - $1 per match won + $1 for how much team won by
- Baseball/Softball - $1 for score differential in win (lot more games and we've got some good teams)