We can do even more - Go Fund Campaign for Coogfans

Done. Love the idea.

1 Like

Done, appreciate the work you fellas do.

$20 more and we’ve reached the goal!

$20 more. As an out of town coog, I am grateful for coogfans. You guys do a tremendous job and I may not reply often but I keep up on UH from Northern Arizona. Best to you all and Happy holidays

1 Like

4 Likes

Over the top! Thanks Gentle Coogfans.com overlords for hosting this merry pride of Cougars! More thankfuls to all the fine contributors (especially Pray10) who spend dozens, nay grosses, of time units adding meat for the pride to feast upon!

We might not always agree but…something…something…spirit of UH…something. Now back to the cackling!

Coog Kong

3 Likes

Ditto on Pray10. You are the best!!

3 Likes

Love the board and glad I can contribute.

Saw we’ve exceeded our goal already. Thanks @itcoog and @Coogfans2ndAdmin

1 Like

I’m in.

Done. I appreciate the platform plus RayRay is a pretty decent individual :slight_smile:

Go Coogs

3 Likes

Please see below. UPDATE: We made our goal! However, anything above the goal allows us to pay for exclusive content. If you haven’t donated, pleas consider helping us! THANKS!

I’ll send some $$$ today. But for me it’s more about keeping this forum going strong (I’ve become pretty disenchanted with the other two for various reasons) as it is premium content. Not to sound dumb but what exactly is the premium content?

Not premium content, but exclusive content to us. Coogfans is not tiered. Extra money allows us to hire content to be made just for Coogfans. Like Jimmy’s articles. Coogfans has been funded almost entirely by one person and it does take more money than one might think (and I know you know that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for creating another great space for Coogfans!

Cary,
aka H-Town

2 Likes