We Fire Coaches that win 8 games

Direct quote

5 Likes

Unless they are in the “Houston Mafia” drinking crew with our benefactor. (not a joke, they call themselves that)

5 Likes

I wish the quote was “We fire coaches that can’t dominate Grambling”

3 Likes

Do you know how many of my non UH friends have told me they’ve seen our HC drunk and making a fool of himself around town. I stopped counting

I’d be OK with that if he could coach…or recruit…or promote but is obvious…this is a straight money grab.

Herman > Holgs

14 Likes

We can do better than either one.

4 Likes

Bingo, Herman was a fake

3 Likes

At least Herman got it done.

10 Likes

Yeah, I seriously doubt that Fertitta is going to fire his drinking buddy. Regardless.

1 Like

Let’s go win some games.

Can you please stop this non sense. Because it is non sense. Tilman has proven beyond the shadow of a doubt how much he has been great to us.
CDH finishes badly or not win eight games I am fully confident that Tilman will do the right thing. Even if they are friends sometimes working for a friend or even a family member does not work out. Some of you need to take a deep breath.

14 Likes

What sayeth The Rodent?

2 Likes

After reading your never ending ravings on ESPN, etc.
Are you really qualified to judge “non sense” ?
I do appreciate you have been less manic lately.

Would they have done everything possible via the schedule to justify keeping another coach who didn’t have this relationship w Tillman? I don’t have your confidence.

Sorry to make you cry but Dana has been an overt failure regardless of the ridiculous excuses and the special treatment.

1 Like

Lots of people get fired by their drinking buddy.

I am not worried about firing Dana if he needs to be fired.

6 Likes

Never heard it before. Who said that?

I don’t think Tilman would spend five seconds worried about it. It would be little more than a line entry on the morning agenda.

We’re paralyzed with Dana because of the contract, not the relationship.

2 Likes

Lol that y’all think you can become a billionaire without being ruthless af. There is no one he won’t fire.

5 Likes

That is pretty funny

I like that one too.

3 Likes

Still crying? I answered you. No reason to get upset.

Who says I was upset?

Come on SampsonCoachingTree. We just won let’s enjoy it.

2 Likes

The contract is definitely an issue, but eventually UH will get to the point of having to choose between paying him or losing money at the gate. When only 10,000 people show up at the home opener you know you’ve lost the support of fans. After tonight’s performance, and what we saw against Texas Tech, I don’t think there’s anything that will change their minds. Just my two cents. You can put me in that category as well. I’ve seen enough.

2 Likes