Week 3 Monday Press Conferences

It’s not a question of owing anything to anyone. They are supposed to cover the news, but apparently they dont know what qualifies. I’m not saying the other things don’t qualify, just that in addition there is a very exciting UH football team. Undefeated VB (yeah I have high hopes).

The school moving up in USNWR rankings is big news and I agree with everyone else that we need to call out channel 11 on this horrible bit of “reporting”

this team could be very special

1 Like

Man, what a week makes. People were ready to fire Applewhite this time last week.

3 Likes

its ok, I called in to talk about the coogs earlier today

1 Like

When the Texans keep sucking and the Coogs keep winning, they’ll start talking about us a few more minutes each day. Because they’ll have nothing else to talk about. Matt Thomas is good about repping his alma mater but he also walks a fine line between being an unbiased sports host and a fan of UH. Understandable but I could care less since I’m at work and don’t listen to his 15 min of talk every hour and 45 min of commercials.

I’m usually not the conspiracy theorist type but this is absurd. That had to be intentional.

1 Like