We're this close

Aldine had us going to the ACC, the PAC and the moon conference in the past… now its “trust me…we’re in” I guess eventually he will be right.

Aldine: Are we prepared to pay it indeed! It could very well be that TU realizes that we have something more than football and the associated benefit to the b12. The UTH deal comes to mind. We may have put up enough political pressure to interfere with their plans. Are we prepared to accept this offer? I stand with many others here that say NOOOOOOOO! This smacks of UH getting in the way Baylor and TTech did back in the day, political BS. I wonder if TCU had to give in to TU like this when they entered. I prefer to stand on principal and get into a p5 for the right reasons.

Besides, I couldn’t stand driving byu a TU campus anywhere in Houston. Well, I just read that UH is willing to forgo opposition to UTH, at least that’s what the article implies. Anyone quoted says there is no quid pro quo and Whitmire is on record as HELL NO!

1 Like

P5 dollars are all that matter.

1 Like

Look Joe, if you bother to actually READ what i wrote i NEVER said we would be offered a PAC bid before 2018 and more likely toward end of this decade…and i have never mentioned the ACC at all…
the PAC timeline is still intact…we will pursue all avenues and maintain contacts, even if offered by Big 12, because we will be prepared for whatever may happen in 2024…

1 Like

What if we just buy the bottle first?

57 asked, “We have what, 6,500 to 6,800 season tickets left to sell?” I know HY said we were at 22300 yesterday or day before and we allot 7K for students, that leaves about 10K left minus whatever we allot for visitors. Is there a set amount we have to hold for non-season tickets?

Backed by UT and TTU. It figures that hell has definitely frozen over but it’s still going to be 98 tomorrow in Houston.

1 Like

I think we alot 2500 for the visiting team and we also have 1K saved for team family/recruits/VIPs etc.