West Coast Sources Pregame Meetup in Eugene?

Would anyone going to the game in Eugene on Friday care to meet for a late lunch before the game? I’m planning to get to town by 3. Hopefully kid friendly as the cub will be along. :grinning:

My son and I will be heading down tomorrow afternoon. I think we’ll be in Eugene around 4:30ish. I was trying to eyeball somewhere close to eat so that maybe we could park and walk easily to a meal and the game. I’m thinking Wild Duck Cafe (which is across the street from the arena). Going to try to get there earlier…but having to coordinate logistics with getting my youngest to my wife’s workplace.

The arena opens at 5 (as do all of the parking areas).

I saw that place too. Just got the arena zone parking pass so that should be convenient.

Penny’s Moving and Storage does a jitney service out there I think. Just tell them your nephew is a 5* and you’ll get VIP service.

Ended up arty some joint called Trevs… across the street from the arena. Sea of green here. Hope they go home unhappy tonight.

1 Like

Did Trent make it?

Not sure. Parking is a bit tough with work still ongoing.

Anxious to hear what the inside of their gym looks like.

Not in there yet but I can tell you the floor will look hideous.

1 Like

Will Shasta be at the game? Lol

Crowded at the wild duck. Nice folks, grad apartments type of scene. Offered me a beer when I walked in. Saw Murray briefly.

Got the $5 neighborhood parking pass, ended up two blocks away from the arena. Headed over in a few.

5 Likes