What if they actually open the roof?

Coog74–

Talk about twilight zone. I received my BBA in December 1974. That is why I chose 74Coog.

74Coog

1 Like

74 was a good year! Was scheduled to earn the BBA in Spring of 75 but I picked up 24 hours in summer school classes.

With the roof closed, its gonna be loud. 50-60,000 UH fans are going to make some noise! Gonna be louder than the Texans’ games.

I realize many of you no longer read the Chronicle, but there was a brief notice maybe 2 weeks ago that the decision to open the roof (or not) would be made game day. What does that really mean? Probably not much. I would rather leave it closed and avoid the heat and humidity.

See, we all have our story wrapped up in our chosen ID. I had finished most of my degree by about 72 but started a job making buckets of money. Couldn’t afford to give that up to go back and finish. But an older and wiser me “encouraged” by my wife rolled up my sleeves and knocked it out in '79. Then I caught the “bug” and stayed on for a master’s and 4 years on a Ph.D. But family called and I returned to the workplace leaving the doctorate unfinished, with no regrets. Gotta do what you gotta do. Never look back.

Thanks for reminding us the fish wrap is clueless. Comment not meant for '79.

Whew! Thanks for the disclaimer.