What to wear for SMU game

I won’t be in white unless there is a shirt on my seat. So I’ll be in red.

To be clear, I’m like 96% sure the Bayern one is a card stunt, not color coordination. And the color splits we’ve tried this year are particularly dumb. I have yet to see anyone pull off a two-side split, and the upper/lower stripes we tried for the Rice game aren’t gonna look good because of the way TDECU is built.

1 Like

Whatever people wear, it will look great as long as we fill up the place and make noise. Let’s just get that done.

There was also a Texans game at NRG at the same time.

Tennessee’s stadium may look cool, but they play like ****. Would rather focus on playing like UH and keeping that up over the long haul.

1 Like

On a Thursday against a 1-4 SMU team who brought like 4 fans. It was a miracle that many were there.

1 Like

Either give shirts away or quit trying anything but all red.

5 Likes

I’ve yet to see a white T that I wanted to buy. I’ll be in red in section 230 if anyone needs me.

And when we have a ‘black out’ game they damn well better start selling those cool looking ‘Htowntakeover’ shirts I see athletes and recruits wearing. Its the only black UH shirt I want.

1 Like

I’ll be wearing white in section 129

I’ll leave my pasty white arms exposed under my red shirt. That’s as close as I can get. No white UH shirts in my closet.

If a 1-3 Texans team against a 2-2 Colts team can drop a 4-0 Cougar team to 2001 attendance numbers, then we need to increase student tickets to as many as the students want because our fan base needs a reboot.

It was also a Thursday night. It doesn’t matter who you are really, if the matchup isn’t good and it is a Thursday night you complain about attendance. I think OU or Ohio St. already complained this year.

1 Like

wouldnt a card stunt be more efficient and cheap for doing this then rather than shirts? or some red flags and then recycle them for next game and just change the design? idk much about those never been part of one.

I agree but the extra stuff is attractive also.

People don’t have to buy new gear to participate in a card stunt, though.

:joy::joy::joy:

yeah thats what i meant sorry.

All soccer displays are cards. I was at Camp Nou for a Barca match and the cards were on the seats. Thats the only way it would work at TDECU. As JohnnyCougar said, we aren’t there as a fan base where we would wear color appropriate shirts unless they were on the seats for us.

1 Like

The cards are provided. It used to be that the Card Section was volunteer students and faculty that practiced the card stunts during the week.

1 Like

Right. That’s why we’re not going to do a card stunt. Because crowd color coordination sells gear.

2 Likes