Where does King end up?

Place your bets.

Where can he hit the ground running and get more exposure than UH?

Why another thread. Really…come on!

3 Likes

Prob Arkansas … pretty good in Briles system , not Dana’s…

3 Likes

chick fill a

4 Likes

The XFL.

3 Likes

Canada, is my honest opinion. Not for school, but to stay a QB.

4 Likes

In the words of Rhett Butler, “Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn.”

18 Likes

He goes undercover at Manvel High School to re-establish himself as having P5 QB talent. Plot Twist - he throws 4 picks against North Shore and he ends up as a wide receiver in the XFL under a new name.

3 Likes

8 Likes

WGAS

Arky has been a popular choice for obvious reasons. And if he goes there, he will get lit up. Sorry. Dumpster Fires everywhere are pissed at comparisons…
I’ll go outside the box…what about USC ?
I hear they have Range Rovers out there…

But really, as stated above…I really don’t care.

2 Likes

“Where does King end up ?”

Who cares ? We have enough to worry about ourselves. If he doesn’t want to be here, we don’t want him here. Good luck to the young man

6 Likes

I supported his word and he let me down.
I still say innocent until proven guilty.

Takes 100 “atta boys” to counter one aw-caca.

In sum, I will not likely follow him they way I do Case Keenum, Tyus Bowser, Elandon Roberts, Greg Ward Jr., Tyler McCloskey, Kevin Kolb, Tyron Carrier, and many others.

4 Likes

I really don’t care where he ends up. I’m disappointed in him but it’s his business. I’m ready to find out who the next great UH QB will be!

2 Likes

University of Alaska. Go nanooks!

3 Likes

I’d like to see how he would do back in KBs offense. Really curious if his performance in 2019 was system related or King related.

If he lights it up, I would wonder why we couldn’t highlight his strengths instead of playing to his weaknesses.

Honestly I have no ill will towards the kid. He is a Coog graduate after all. I hope he does well but I wouldn’t be surprised if he faltered.

He’s fighting the odds. I would predict Arky if not for its close proximity to Houston. Also, if its quick to Arky I bet there was tampering.

1 Like

In 2018, D’eriq King was only sacked one time in the first four games combined. In 2019, he was sacked a total of 12 times over the first four games and then he quit. His only bad game from the 2018 season was when we went up to SMU and lost. Our offense looked so bad that game that people were asking if D’eriq hurt himself getting off the bus. In that game, SMU sacked D’eriq King 4 times. Based off of this, if you can get some pressure on D’eriq King in the pocket then he has extreme difficulty finding/hitting the open receiver. In the Tulane game, Tulane took away the run game and dared us to beat them with 1 on 1 coverage outside. D’eriq left touchdowns on the field because he slightly overthrew our receivers on the deep balls.

1 Like

I wonder if Ed is trying to get him to go to LSU? j/k

1 Like

It’s SEC where the conference motto is if your not cheating , your not trying.

3 Likes