Where Is Coogboog?

He knows why. Some of you do too.

1 Like

Because he knows a lady named Marie Laveau

Wheeeeeee!!! Another Man Done Gone.

4 Likes

He might be here under a different name.
I always wondered, did he hear AAC and assumed she said ACC because there was no American Conference at the time. Gotta listen to the gypsy closely.

2 Likes

I’ve wondered the same thing. Though he was pretty adamant that it was ACC. I hope we hear from him regardless.

Yes, speak up CoogBoog !

I too miss him but after all the carp he took here he’s probably gone for good.

2 Likes

I don’t believe in soothsayers, but it would be great for all involved to see Coogboog proven right.

Yeah where is Coog Boog. We need you.

CoogBong and his witchdoctor are GWTW …

Their hoodoo voodooism was crapola and its been over 13 years and NONE of their predictions have seen the light of day …

But I must admit he and his chicken bones quack were … AH HOOT!!! … but like old TV shows that have been longed gone and cancelled …

so have they …

Couldn’t help it…

“I’m out – suckers!!!”

4 Likes

lol

Who was coogboog?

He predicated we’d be in the Acc then Big10 later on but people harassed him so he left and or is under a new name.

He was a handsome devil, I’ll say…

5 Likes

Im here!!!
You guys crack me up…
Dad passed away… had to care for him.

18 Likes

TAPS for your DAD. Welcome back!

2 Likes

Coog Boog , what’s the latest on realignment?

Welcome back!

2 Likes

Prayers for your Dad & deepest condolences to you & your family, @coogBoog — Welcome back!

3 Likes

Thoughts and prayers

CoogBoog,
We are glad to hear from you ! You are always welcome here. Sorry to hear about your Dad;please accept my condolences.
Would you kindly share with all of us what your sources say about realignment. This is all in good fun and no person should get their noses out of joint.
Regards,
Cougaren

5 Likes