Which to choose

LOOKING AT THE 2018 GAMES I AM TRYING TO DECIDE
WHICH GAMES TO SEE. T-T GAME IS A FOUR HOUR DRIVE
FROM RUIDOSO TO LUBBOCK. IF WE FLY DOWN TO
SEE KIDS ARIZONA WOULD BE GOOD ONLY IT WOULD
COST US ABOUT $1000. OH WELL GOT SOME TIME.
I HOPE EACH ONE OF YOU DADS HAD A GREAT TIME
YESTERDAY. NOT ONLY A GOOD DADS DAY BUT THE
MRS AND I CELEBRATED 51 YEARS WITH GREAT
STEAKS AT TEXAS CLUB HERE IN RUIDOSO
GO COOGS

2 Likes

CONGRATS ON THE 51 YEARS. TOUGH CHOICE ON THE GAMES…SEEING SUMLIN IN HIS RETURN TO HOUSTON WILL BE FUN BUT THE TEXAS TECH GAME IS A GOOD ONE TOO. YOU CANNOT GO WRONG WITH EITHER ONE!

Congrats on 51 years. The Mrs and I just hit 20 in January and I hope to make it to 51 one day.

Arizona game is going to be a hot one with the start at 11. Texas Tech would be a fun one and there should be a lot of Coogs there.

1 Like

Congratulations Mr. Tanner on convincing the Mrs. to stay with you for 51 years! That is a real accomplishment these days.

I have been married for 46 years – 15 to my first wife and 31 to Linda, my current bride. I’ll have to make it to 90 for Linda and I to be married 50 years, but Linda will only be 86.

As for coming for the Arizona game, you could break the trip down and stop for the night between Lubbock and Houston if you drove. It’s not that hard of a drive. EatEmUp drives to games all over the country and he’s about 115 years old. :wink: Actually, Pat may be slowing down some; I think he is well into his 90’s; you won’t find a more dedicated Coog than he.

2 Likes