Who is going to get the vaccine asap

In this era of anti body shaming and everyone singing kumbaya, I want to be the anti-PC guy that says “What the Hell???”. In their minds they are Lou Ferrigno trapped in a woman’s body?

Is this the East German Womens weight lifting team?

Is that what you look like after the vaccine lol

1 Like

If yes, I’ll get two doses!

We are in group 3 here.

Scheduled for February

My wife and I are getting vaccinated with first dose (Pfizer) later today.

2 Likes

A doctor friend recommended that “you don’t want to be the first and you don’t want to be the last “.

Sounds like good advice for a brand new vaccine based on new (mRNA) technology.

I’m in the second group, but from the recent news it seems as if that may be awhile. I’m 69, so hope it is soon, but I’m all for getting those 75+ and front line workers getting it first. I go to the store. That is it. Looking forward to being fully vaccinated so I can wander around a bit.

2 Likes

Can someone please explain to me why in New Jersey and Pennsylvania they have moved smokers to the front of the line?

You can’t fix stupid.

All it takes in Texas to get one now is a BMI of at least 30. Stupid indeed.

Same applies here I think

My parents are 65 and already got it, did you try signing up at memorial Herman or Methodist?

For Methodist you need to sign up to their online system (my chart) and then look forward a time MyChart - Login Page?

We are currently notifying eligible patients via automated phone call, text message or email to schedule their vaccine in the following order:

1. Patients 75 or older

1. Patients 65 to 74 (communication not sent)

2. Patients younger than 65 (communication not sent) who have at least one Class 1* condition, or at least two Class 2** comorbid conditions

Coogjazz, what state are you in?

State of Confusion. :slight_smile: Chalk it up to age.

I am 85 and just made my appointment for March 1.

1 Like

Tomorrow morning!

1 Like

I’ve got an appointment For receiving vaccine on Sunday

2 Likes

Good to see more folks getting appointments. My wife and I are scheduled for dose #2 on Feb 9. For the record we both had similar, very mild reactions. Sore upper arms in the area of the vaccine for maybe 12 hours, than nothing. After the regular flu shot I got earlier in the year which KO’d me for a day I was aa little bit worried but it was hardly anything for this one.

1 Like

8 more minutes and out of observation! Very smooth experience. In and out in 10 plus observation time. Kudos to COH

3 Likes