Who will coach the Coogs first Big12 games?

I don’t see Dana making it to 2023, I really wish we let him go after this year so we can get a coach who can recruit and build for a year and take advantage of that big 12 momentum before we head in there. I’d love to look at the Sam Houston coach or maybe Garrett Riley OC from smu. What other coaches could we possibly look at to take over in 2023?

2 Likes

Judas

5 Likes

I’m really surprised Brent Venables at Clemson has gotten more attention.

Holgy signed 5 yr - 20 mil contract. 2 yrs still left after 2021 season.

Let’s go after Kellen Moore next.

1 Like

I wonder if Herman is interested. I can forgive.

9 Likes

Clemson’s OC

Tony Elliott.

Hopefully it’s Dana Holgorsen with the last loss being vs. Tech last week.

1 Like

If we can forgive Herman, why not Briles?That stated, I don’t trust either. And don’t be shocked if Sumlin isn’t paying attention.

2 Likes

Ha. I was about to say the same.

Kelvin Sampson

5 Likes

Not a chance in hell :joy: but as a cowboys fan I second this. Dude is a genius. But ain’t no way

Hugh Freeze

2 Likes

I think that would be the smart choice but probably won’t happen after the way he left.

1 Like

Hopefully, it’s not CDH. We need to cut our losses at the end of this season and go in a different direction.

4 Likes

Now that we’re in the B12, I don’t expect to see any rush to replace Holgo. I expect situation will be reevaluated at year-end, with a long look by Pez and Prez at potential hires in 2023.

Case

2 Likes

Did Herman cover up a bunch of rapes?

10 Likes

Me too, but he’s pretty comfy riding in that limo. BUT he IS one of those prospects that UH had to cross off it’s list- two weeks ago- but no more.

I’m split 50/50 between Dana and someone else.