Who's going to Friday event?

I don’t know if I will go. It’s a hard trek across Houston from Katy just to see a couple of coaches say a few things and a practice. I’m already skipping church this and the next Sunday for the Cincy and Memphis basketball games.

1 Like

Nope. From Mo City have to battle Rodeo traffic
Couple with Lent so not drinking and fish on Friday makes it problematic. Also, the event isn’t well explained as to what to expect.

4 Likes

Coming in for event and basketball game Sunday can’t wait

I’ll be there.

1 Like

Coming in from the Cypress area… Brother coming in from the Wharton area.

I would have gone if it hadn’t been changed from last week. We’ll be gone thru Tuesday. (Missing my first hoops game in forever is killing me).

On a related note…last Friday evening I got a call from a friend who was at the stadium looking for a way in to the event. LOL Apparently he missed the second email.

Will be there with my tailgate friend. I enjoy visiting with CP members we used to sit close to in The Rob which we don’t sit close to in TDECU.

1 Like

I’ll be there w/ 2 other 46ers.

I just saw that there was a 96 inch water main that was ruptured by a contractor today, with flooding on 610 East, and this resulted in no water to our main campus, TSU, Zoo and so forth. Classes cancelled rest of today. I would assume if not repaired and no water Friday then this event would be cancelled.

Good thing those 96-inch mains are a cinch to fix! :roll_eyes:

I am in town, so yes, I am going to the event, and getting there early.

It takes a lot of duct tape.

2 Likes

He was not alone, and we received a $60 parking violation . . . . .

2 Likes

Wow!!

Any way to appeal that?

Is event cancelled due to water issues, I heard campus is closed so presuming it’s canceled??

Baseball game tonight is still on at 6:30 mantelpiece_clock:

Friday Night Lights postponed until March per our Athletics Web Site.

Can’t they call this guy to fix the main?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMVKNXFaGg

2 Likes