Whose He?

From my recollection the most popular part of the Daily Cougar was the crossword puzzle. I’m not a huge crossword guy but it was more interesting than lectures 100% of the time. :grinning:

4 Likes

I still yell “Who’s he?” and get quite a nice “He’s a scrub!” response.

I want us to bring back “You! You! You!” after the opposing team fouls.

Normally, the band yells out “You can’t do that” after the opposing team fouls. Guessing since there was only about 1/3rd of the band there yesterday that they didn’t have all their chants down.

Seriously we own “Whose” like we own “Coogs”. Seriously!!

1 Like

I have noticed the LA Rams using whose house, not sure when they started that.

Case mentioned it to them prior to starting in LA and it’s taken off. Unfortunately, Case is no longer there. They do have Wade Phillips though.

I remember my first UH game not knowing what was going on and got an absolute kick out of the “who’s he” bit. Good times…

The students are still doing this minus the paper.

I guess they could wave their smart phones instead of throwing news paper.

It happened today! There were a few newspapers out and flying!

2 Likes

Seems like the band and students have a few new cheers, though I can’t always understand them. Only one I really get is the “He’s a scrub”.

I read the Daily Cougar for the John Carpenter cartoon section only. Coogie as he called it.

1 Like

Sad the Daily Cougar is not printed as before. I would get it religiously when I was there.

I do love the clap in unison when the ball is bounced to the player before a free throw.

2 Likes

I can never time that right so I gave up.

1 Like

“I can never time that right so I gave up.”

LOL…don’t give up!! It’s a mojo.

That crossword kept me in school an extra 8 years.

1 Like

And it was the same crossword.

1 Like

There have been test runs of this the last two games.

This Saturday will be a surprise!

Pick on a player from the visiting team. Whenever they have the ball, everyone cheers like mad. As soon as they pass or shoot, everybody stops. It will take some players completely out of the game. We had players get pulled from the game when we did this at State.

2 Likes

yall almost gagged tonight.