Why aren't we talking Tulsa?

I just posted my game preview. I think the game goes like last week. We get out to the early lead via our run game and force them to abandon their run game. It may be close for a half or so, but we pull away late winning something like 34-17.

1 Like

I hope the team can be up for a game without needing motivation from random fans on random message boards or the coaches aren’t doing their job. To me it’s weird to even visit other messages boards to see what they say about us. We have enough of our own critics right here.

2 Likes

I watched Tulsa’s last game against Tulane.
They had no Defense or answer for Fritz’s shotgun option. Hilliard ran wild. And the QB had some big runs as well.
Chad President looked like he was playing with a broken hand. He wasn’t. It just looked like it when he passed the ball. They fluttered out like bad punts.
He can run, but that only plays well if you don’t get behind the chains ever.

The second QB they threw in threw a nice ball. Tulsa dropped a couple easy long balls. Their WR Corp had the dropsies. This kid could be good. So I hope Presidnet starts.

We need to run, run, run, run, run, run, run, pass, run, run, run, run, run
score.
Keep their O off of the field.

1 Like

Oh boy Tulsa! This is our rival!

I think we win by 21, but to do that we will have to outscore them by 21 in the 4th quarter as CMA likes to pull in the tentacles when he has a nice lead. He does not seem to want to finish the game offensively !!