Why is the food so bad at the stadium

I mean the choices are limited but I would rather eat before I get there than buy the stale popcorn, fair pretzels and the limited choice of other foods. At least we got rid of some of the people who actually overcharged for the food from the listed prices and then pocketed the extra money in their pockets. It happened to me twice last year. Not this year.

4 Likes

Covid

4 Likes

I never eat at the stadium. Tried it once. If you want my money, do better. It is Houston - Restaurant City

11 Likes

seatz is terrible, more beer than anything.

The bbq sandwiches are decent.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t know, I eat at tailgate and eat after the game.

2 Likes

You can find better food near the stadium.

We usually eat at Taco Palenque before the game. Or sometimes boudreaux kitchen if it’s still open.

If you want to support the hotel school they have a restaurant in the hotel that’s decent.

4 Likes

I hate to say that Aramark may have been better.

4 Likes

That is the worst indictment I have heard yet. Wow!

6 Likes

Can Moncoog get banned for saying anything positive about Aramark?

1 Like

the problem is he’s not wrong

1 Like

The Houston area has too many great places to eat to waste money on stadium food. We filled up on some super good chopped beef sandwiches from spring creek BBQ. I wasn’t hungry till I got home.

I would like to see some keto friendly options.

1 Like

Do what I do
eat before you go to the game and go to a good restaurant afterwards

I’ve gone to a lot of away games. I remember the food in almost every one of those stadiums because it was 10x better than ours and all had a ‘local’ touch to it. I always think about other fans coming into our stadium and seeing the middle school cafeteria food they offer at those prices and laugh.

Serve better food and more people might say, ‘nah i’ll eat when I get in the stadium’ instead.

9 Likes

You are absolutely correct
at UAB (Legion Field), they are famous for their “Chile” dog, which was fantastic. Army (Westpoint, Michie (sp?) Field, they have “Fried Dough”, which is funnel cakes to us. Terrific !
Sadly we are famous for nothing.

BRING BACK JAMES CONEY ISLAND !!!

10 Likes

Chick fil a is our best option. We used to have BB’s. That was amazing. Git me some red beans n rice.

8 Likes

I remember the bowl game at TCU, they had hand dipped chocolate strawberries we have Kona ice.

3 Likes