Will TTech/Ole Miss Advocare game sellout?

I do not particularly like NRG, but I do like TDECU stadium…

That said, I am for playing all early September 11 a.m. games at NRG !!!

3 Likes

Do you want me to start a fund raiser to get you one of these?

1 Like

If you can find one that prevents skin cancer, order me one !!!

Are you a vampire? Never known anyone to hate the sun so much.

You are a regular Sherlock Holmes !!!

That crap (which we use) is not the end all !!!

Also, you make a lot of assumptions !!

1 Like

Not making assumptions. It’s just you come back with some crazy stuff. I give you a link to a device that helps keep you cool and you bring up skin cancer. I was surprised after I brought up sunscreen that you didn’t reply with the dangers of Saturday morning traffic.

2 Likes

Funny guy…>Skin cancer is not so funny !!

You assumed that I did not know about sunscreen, hats, long sleeve shirts…etc…etc…etc…

Skin cancer is not funny. Neither is second hand lung cancer, alcohol poisoning, falling down a flight of stairs or getting into a car accident. All more likely to happen at a football game than getting skin cancer sitting in the sun for 4 hours with SPF 15+ sunscreen on.

So your premise that your biggest concern about an 11am game, getting skin cancer, while a valid point for wearing a cap and sunscreen, seems a strange focus with so many more hazards involved with attending a football game no matter the time.

Can we drop the terminal illnesses and SPF ratings to get back to the exciting Tech vs Ole Miss match up?

6 Likes

You can avoid all of those things by not getting drunk at the game !!!

1 Like

So, what you’re saying is they’re unavoidable…

3 Likes

I think that TT will sell out their side of the stadium but Ole Miss will only sell about half their side.

1 Like

Am I the only one that doesn’t care about reciprocity of home games as long as we get to play giants and get all the national exposure that comes with that? Yes, I know we need money but we’re in a bit of a Catch-22 when it comes to opportunities to play big name programs and being able to play at home. I wouldn’t hesitate to agree to play UT at the Alamodome and let them call it whatever they want (neutral, home, etc). I would just like the opportunity to beat big name programs on national TV as often as we can.

1 Like

I just want to watch the most exciting football games possible and make some fun roadtrips. If we don’t get reciprocity from an Ohio State, Alabama, UT, etc. or if we do a kick-off classic, then let’s just pay a Rice, Lamar, Texas State, Sam Houston, etc. for a home game. That’s basically what we did in 2016.

1 Like

What is our gameday revenue for a home game?

Of course, but if you pass out drunk, make sure it is in the shade !!:sunglasses:

OR at least close to Shaggy so he can slather sun screen on you !!

3 Likes

I wear giant sombreros to 11am games. A family of 4 can sit underneath and be in the shade.

3 Likes

UH themed sombreros should be a hit at games. Hell, I want one right now…

Correct. The dream OOC for me is:

1. Blue Blood
  2. Mid-ish Level P5
  3. Local G5
  4. Local G5

But if by some miracle Alabama and USC offer us one and done road games I’d take it and then convert those one of those G5 games into a Grambling or Jackson St.

He has a spray bottle and cooling towel as well. I think all the bases are covered.

1 Like