Will UH get into the Big12?

https://twitter.com/dennisdoddcbs/status/730929944449032193

Dennis Dodd is a [edited].

He’s just a shill for whatever the “right” college football opinion is.

I remember an inside source (not West coast) telling me back in 2012 we would have negotiated harder with the ACC if we hadn’t been accepted into then what was the Big East. Hopefully the communication between our AD and that conf hasn’t simmered down all together.

Yepp I also remember CoogBong’s chicken bones conjurer (East coast) … :wink:

1 Like

I wish we would end the love fest with the “Big12.”

I hate the way that all the media articles portray us as almost being desperate.

Let’s start focusing more on the ACC or Pac12… by the Big12 makes us an offer, hopefully we will already be gone and we can tell them “should have invited us sooner.” If feel like ACC is much more stable over, especially considering basketball. There are more schools in the conference, which equals stability. There isn’t really a “ruling” school (like UT over the Big12)… there’s certainly a lot more parity in the ACC.

Frankly… I think we would fit in better there, and we could be the Gulf Coast representation for the ACC. It would allow them to get into the Houston TV market and have more games in central time zone.

Any other P5 conference looks to be unrealistic.

It’ll be the Big 12. The only question is when.

Dang, I came here to get away from this subject. What more could possibly be said? Unless I say it, of course.

2 Likes

Let’s put it this way, it’s covered in warts but it beats the heck out of whatever is No. 2. Unless that’s the SEC.

I’m with uhlaw97 on this. UH will probably end up in the Big XII, I’m just not sure it will be a Big XII that includes UT and OU.

I can see UH and another current AAC member making the move to the new and “improved” Big XII, along with a couple MWC schools.

As expansion talks loom, Cougars’ main goal is winning now

By Joseph Duarte
June 4, 2016 Updated: June 5, 2016 12:24am

The University of Houston football team finished this past season ranked eighth nationally after knocking off Florida State in the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl. Photo: Jon Shapley, Staff / © 2015 Houston Chronicle
Photo: Jon Shapley, Staff
The University of Houston football team finished this past season ranked eighth nationally after knocking off Florida State in the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl.

enter link description here

I am still learning how to use this site

…

1 Like

And the dog days of summer have just begun. lol