With all things considered... Is an NY6 out of reach now?

No doubt there could be an egg laying in there. Hoping it was the first three quarters of the Tulsa game and we overcame it. I will admit in the third quarter last week I was thinking: “Not again. Tulsa? You’ve got to be kidding me!” I was ready to tell the Tulsa dad in front of me to make sure UH was not their only AAC win again this season but the Coogs spared me from having to congratulate him [he left early with no comment].

1 Like

Navy and Memphis have both shown to be better at home than on the road. Temple’s defense will be the most aggressive we have seen all season. USF seems to be one of those teams that plays just good enough to win games so I don’t believe we have yet to see the best they can play.

We could win all four of those games but I haven’t seen enough from us or them to consider us the favorite in all four games just yet.

1 Like

Did you pick up that opinion by watching Prarie View A&M practice film?

You have said several times you don’t care about the teams in our conference. How about giving us a list of teams you do care about.

What do you propose to do with such a list?

Russia.

2 Likes

You made my point for me. Thank you

1 Like

Got it. You are pointless. Back to the St Thomas JV practice film with you.

Well, to be fair, pretty much every team (except the 2017 and 2018 Houston Astros) are better at home than on the road. I don’t really have a point here other than to point out it’s not just Navy and Memphis. I agree that I don’t think we should feel exceptionally confident about any of our remaining road games except maybe SMU.

well since you threw it in there, Astros over Red Sox in…???

???

Auto correct…on phone is atrocious…reread

The defense CMD employed against Tulsa was much different than that used against TT. He has changed things for the better and I think CMA was the reason why. I heard CMA insisted on a more aggressive style of play.

5 Likes

I’m cautiously optimistic that he keeps up the pressure. It has helped our secondary tremendously.

2 Likes

Astros in 6

1 Like

Because the last two teams to defect from the conference formally known as the Big East (Rutgers and Louisville) are so much better off than they would have been in the American?

3 Likes

Only monetarily.

1 Like

I think we’d be more like Louisville or TCU than Maryland or Rutgers. Louisville has done fairly well since theyve joined and has been in more attractive bowl games even though they havent won a conference championship. Same with TCU. Both have also been in the playoff discussion during their tenure.

Astros in 6.

1 Like

I was at the last road game at SMU. Please don’t jinx it!

2 Likes