WOW: Tulsa 40-Mempis 17?

At halftime!

1 Like

Is Tulsa suddenly the class of the conference?

The AAC may just be a 4 bid league after all.

2 Likes

I’ve been watching a lot of Memphis games this year and they are not very good after losing their star freshman. CKS would have a heart attack coaching this team. They turn the ball over like a high school team and they have no dangerous shooters from outside. Their hustle on defense has been helping them win games but now even that has taken a turn for the worse. I watched San Diego State play last night and they would run Memphis off the court which isn’t saying much considering Tulsa is taking it to them up 21 at half.

2 Likes

Coaching matters.

10 Likes

It’s Tulsa Super bowl to beat Memphis, then revert back to form.

1 Like

Revert back to form? They will be 5-1 at The top of conference having already knocked off UH and Memphis.

8 Likes

Season isn’t over and we will get them back.

And there are several times when Penny just stands there and doesn’t say anything while an assistant is coaching the team. Penny has to learn how to coach at this level.

3 Likes

But…he dresses nice !!!

5 Likes

“Reverting to form”? Lead is now up to 30! Memphis is rated #20!
Whoops. Make that 32.

3 Likes

That he does!

1 Like

I am not sure I agree! Frank Haith has this team believing in this defense there playing! They held us to 1 point the last 5 plus mins. of our game up there. I do believe we are better than they are, but I believe they are real!

3 Likes

Penny, I never was impressed with him…Clyde Drexler #2.

5 Likes

They are 5-1 in Conf . They have now beaten 2of3 teams most feel are Top of AAC. I say they have let everyone know they will be a very formidable opponent.

4 Likes

Then we WILL take note and be ready!

2 Likes

I just gave them a W n there is 10mins to go. Up 30!! :exploding_head::fearful:

You know they already beat us correct??

Make it 35 now.
There Zone defense is very good. Coogs scored 61 at Tulsa if i remember correctly w.o. looking up. 63-61 I believe!

1 Like

Yes, 2pt win.

Slow your rolls.

If Tulsa wants to win the conference, they have to beat the top dogs on the road. They’re only holding their serve at home…which is what they’re supposed to do in conference play!

Just appears to be one of those nights for Memphis…and Tulsa…the perfect storm.

5 Likes