Ya woo cougar football

That might be the case. It is working over here on my and a few other people’s ends

1 Like

Try phone…work well on mine.

1 Like

So, Instead of “talking about them cougars” during the whomp whomp song, or the other profanity version, how about saying:

“YA WOO COUGAR FOOTBALL” instead.

Just a thought.

Whoa there…cowboy…no, we can’t change the womp, womp for that slogan…think of something else…

6 Likes

Call the team from the tunnel with “YA WOOO COUGARS!” sort of like calling the hogs.

1 Like

Bring back the growl!

4 Likes

Just so I don’t make a fool of myself while saying ywcf… is it pronounced “yah” or “yay”?

1 Like

“yah” of course.

1 Like

I find it ironic that a misplaced teasip is complaining about lack of parking around the UH campus. Perhaps he should revisit the Cow college campus in LaLa land (Austin) and find a parking spot on the day of a football game …or any other day for that matter.

2 Likes

12 Likes

It’s one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever read. I actually have a BBA from UT Austin and MS from UH. I literally had to follow someone to find a parking spot at UT. I never had any parking issues at UH.

2 Likes

One of my buddies has this get up in Austin.BOLD Keep it “interesante” :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

2 Likes

Freak show.

… And someone should tell the DJ, who seems to be oblivious to whatever else is happening in the stadium, not to play over this new cheer.

1 Like

21 Likes

I love the idea of calling the Coogs with YA WOO!

2 Likes

This is one of the best Cartoons I’ve ever seen!!

2 Likes

Better yet tell him to stay home. Sorry but I am old school and prefer hearing the band etc…

5 Likes