You can see the regret in Tom Herman's eyes when asked about Houston

I think Herman knows exactly why they aren’t playing like their hair is on fire. But he can’t say it at a press conference. He just has to hope he can keep his job until he recruits enough classes of players who believe in him and whom he can inoculate against the UT virus of entitlement, if that’s even possible.

2 Likes

It would have been bad if he stayed. The constant rumors, the criticizing, his bickering with media. I enjoyed the run as much as the next guy making some of the best memories but him leaving was the best option for all of us. If he comes back 20 years from now and signs a contract like we gave CMA maybe ill forgive him but we invested alot emotionally and to him business was business. I want CMA to thrive here, he knows what its like to be an underdog, has no ego when it matters, has been here a while and seems like he wants to stay a long time. That to me is more valuable right now in the long run of success. We just need to win.

4 Likes

They played Clemson tough, but really, it’s too early to tell. Revisit in three years.

I think it depends on the nature of our win and what the teams in front of us and immediately behind us do and against whom. Beating TTU does not mean an automatic top 25 for UH.

2 Likes

The horrible coaching I saw in the USC game tells me they are headed for a disastrous season.
Even Texas should beat them up.

Awww I felt bad for Judas when he was asked that UH question.

1 Like

UT and USC are both awful. I think has more talent and is at home so the Whorns should win.

I don’t, he got caught in a big lie and his credibility is paying the price.

1 Like

Hope you guys are actually exaggerating the lack of quality at Southern California, because as they’re sitting at #22, a horn win will reanimate the Texas bandwagon nationally

1 Like

OMG
We also play Tulsa. If we slaughter them, those LH fans are going to call for TH’s head. On top of that, UH and UT plays TTU. Wow, this is going to be an interesting season.

Who is this “Tom” guy that everyone is talking about on this thread ??

2 Likes

Uh . . . I think you should get back under that rock. :smile:

Thick !

To be fair Utep is the absolute worst team in fbs…I’m confident central Arkansas would beat em by 2tds. But I get your point lol.

1 Like

Definitely something I would never dispute.

I hope USC destroys them. Amon Ra St Brown is the real deal.

I hope so, i feel petty but the melt down over there feels so good

Amon Ra??? Someone’s momma gave him that name? What arrogance.

1 Like

There’s speculation on the horn board that the AD had a sit down with Herman and told him to quit being so cocky and start being more humble. People were saying this was like a new Tom Herman.

His other 2 brothers names are Equanimeous St Brown (ND) and Osiris St Brown (Stanford). They’re good and they’re all WR’s. Equanimeous graduated from ND and is on Packers. Just a summery they have interesting backgrounds they know German, French, English could have played professional soccer went to good schools.