2 Likes

Hope so

2 Likes

You might get this one wrong lol. Hopefully the Tigers rally

1 Like

No way, LSU has no offense , they are terrible

6 Likes

Tucson,

I hope that you are right, but I’m not seeing it so far.

We’ll see! GEAUX TIGERS!!!

2 Likes

I’m the outlier. I’m rooting for A&M. I have friends who are Aggies. They have a passion for their university that is admirable. Fisher is doing a good job to elevate their profile in a very, very tough conference.

Hate begets hate. I’m not a eye for an eye person. I would like to believe I’m governed by grace.

Time for something different among UH fans.

3 Likes

Uh… No !

3 Likes

I would expect that from you.

My buddy, who is a huge Ags fan (no he never went there), was pretty upset he couldn’t watch this game because of work. I sent him a message saying he hasn’t missed anything. Ugly game.

1 Like

I think your buddy will be pleased with the result of the game.

This isn’t aging well.

2 Likes

2020 LSU is the worst defending national champion since 2011 Auburn.

They will very likely be the worst ever.

2 Likes

I thought Coach O was going to bite his QB’s head off with that lazy pick 6 pass he threw. Do you think he understood a word Coach O said when he was shaking his head in agreement?

Damn, LSU has fall a lot in the last year.

Well, they not only lost a lot of players to the NFL, more importantly, they lost their OC and DC.

Coach O is not Saban !

1 Like

I read it here first and it was wrong.

For that, I put you on ignore for 30 days

1 Like

I heard that LSU lost approximately 20 players from last year’s team through a variety of reasons. If so, it would explain the dramatic decline from last season.

Thanks. I was wondering what went wrong.

Plus both coordinators

1 Like

2 plays kept the game from being a 14-13 LSU win.

The Tiger TD that was overturned. The pick 6 throw by the freshman QB.

Playing at home, loaded with Seniors, ranked fifth in the nation, A$M is better than a 3-3 team loaded with freshmen and other first time players, by 2 plays.

I see 1 to 2 losses next month as we again will hear the familiar cry “Poooor Aggies”.

1 Like