Your Head Coach?

Do you like the direction he is taking your program? Just curious how he has been working out for you.

1 Like

Lol. We have a funny guy here. Ask me after this season.

8 Likes

NO!

3 Likes

I like him fine. When he took over the roster was a mess as the previous guys had not redshirted many players and then he had to deal with the Covid season. He will be one going forward.

11 Likes

Ohh the replies you’ll get. Just a week ago that was where every thread ended up

5 Likes

We don’t have a head coah, don’t know what that is. But we have a head football coach and as always some of us are very happy, some are waiting to see, and some don’t like him at all. You could insert Nick Saban and get the same result.

8 Likes

Yep, 100% support from every single alum and fan. Never heard a bad word about him. Thanks for asking and visiting the site.

10 Likes

Quit trying to run or realignment fun with coach discussion.

5 Likes

What’s a coah? Is that the hillbilly dialect they speak in West Virginia?

7 Likes

Meh, I think he’s okay.

I’m more enamored by the promise of Dana. He’s a fantastic offensive mind and has the potential to field some pretty awesome teams. But I’m not sure he’s much more than that.

His recruiting has been subpar which is a huge red flag given our area.

I feel like we’re forced to like him and root for him because we’ve committed so much money. We want to be right about this hire because we don’t want to admit that maybe we overspent on a coach who may not be the right fit for Houston.

Having said all that. I remain hopeful for this season. I think we’re due for a breakout year with Dana at the helm.

4 Likes

“Our coach has a girl’s name we think that’s kinda sweet.”

Remember when WVU cried to the media and got this man can cancelled cause he clowned your school?

1 Like

This is the year he has to prove what he did the last two seasons can bring results.

We shall see

1 Like

Is that what happened to him? I was a mask fan, pretty good stuff.

2 Likes

Nope, but I do remember we have beaten his K-State about 5 years in a row.

" Your Head Coah?"

Is there anything more stereotypical than a WVU yokel who comes to troll and can’t spell “Coach”.

Hilarious…In a sad way.

4 Likes

This is exactly how I felt about him at WVU…We always had some that loved the guy, some that hated him irrationally before he stepped onto Campus, and some like me were open minded for a very long time. His recruiting is a dumpster fire, and eventually that wound down the program and left the cupboard bare, he never brought in any great recruits. Guys like Will Grier were transfers looking for 2nd chances. Ironically Dana left and stated that you can’t recruit at WVU, but our new coach is doing a fair job, our recruiting class is in the top 20 after we picked up a commitment from 4 star WR Kevin Thomas from Philadelphia…well I hope he can become a better recruiter for you because he really is a very good offensive mind.

1 Like

Why should it matter to a WVU fan? It’s irrelevant. After the seasons we have had, what are you expecting to hear? As UH fans, we are all aware at what needs to happen this season.

13 Likes

Dana beat Texas. Made em look stupid at the end of the game going for 2. That’s why I like Dana right now. I was sore after he bailed on us before Keenums last year but he can make it up to me this year.

5 Likes

Is there anything more obnoxious than someone that freaks out over a spelling error, buddy, this is the Internet, not handwritten invitations to a Royal wedding. LOL. Honestly I really wanted to come here to guage the feelings on your board about realignment and suddenly became curious about how you thought Dana was doing…I didn’t come to piss in your Captain Crunch, relax buddy. :wink:

4 Likes

Be nice or we just may not let your boys into the AAC when the little 8 falls apart!

2 Likes