Zach Evans

Should we pursue him?

1 Like

wth is he

1 Like

#1 recruit/RB in nation for 2020 class from GP Northshore. he just got dropped from his committment to Georgia

1 Like

:flushed:…

1 Like

He did not get dropped, he pulled out of it. He signed the financial aid but not the LOI.

He is headed to LSU or ATM.

Us pursuing him is like me saying I will ask Scarlet Johansson out on a date. I could ask. She probably will not answer.

He was supposed to commit verbally at under armor game but took his tv time to apologize to north shore fans and explain what he did wrong. As a 17 year old kid. In high school.

4 Likes

LSU please

1 Like

Rumors are floating around that he will end up at A-M, but LSU is reportedly showing some interest.
The kid is talented but can be a cancer to a team. He got kicked off the North Shore team for cussing the coach out during a game…he was suspended two games…and then suspended and not allowed to play in the state title game due to another incident with the coaches.
He was originally committed to Alabama, but they later told him they were not interested after the first incident…at least that is what I have heard or read…

2 Likes

Don’t need a prima donna ahole to corrupt our locker room.

7 Likes

He’s a talented head case

I heard he was telling Saban how it was gonna be.

1 Like

No thanks

7 Likes

we want team players, this kid needs to go juco and then to the nfl…he’s gonna wind up kicked off any team that takes him.

1 Like

He sounds like the transfer QB on Friday Night Lights (television series)…Ray “Voodoo” Tatum.

2 Likes

@GooseCreekCoog

Missed that season.

But I did see the season with the five star QB who went to last chance u TWO times after FSU, started a couple games at Nevada this past season ans was later kicked off the team. Can’t remember his name. Kid had talent, but couldn’t not play well in the sandbox with others and now… “he gone” - 5 star, NFL prospect talent, headcase.

1 Like

That was Malik wasn’t it? All the talent in the world, but yeah a head case. He also clearly didn’t really want to play football at this level and got pushed into it by his dad. He wanted to play baseball much more from watching the show.

1 Like

Malik Henry

1 Like

I know absolutely nothing of this young man’s situation, but I do believe in second chances. If this guy sincerely understands the mistakes he’s made and is committed to being the best he can, he could be a great team player.

I have no idea if he’s ready for that, but it can happen. We’ve taken some “questionable” players here at UH with good results.

4 Likes

Were there any folding chair incidents involved in UGA decommit?

2 Likes

He’s already had a few chances

2 Likes

Another coddled HS kid thats been told he’s the GOAT over and over since Pop Warner…hope the young man figures it out…we’ve all made mistakes as kids…too be old and wise, one must be young and dumb first

2 Likes