03/15 - 03/22 @TX AM, 3 vs Columbia, @ Sam Houston

Who was doing the Whose House chant?

Lol

2 Likes

Me lmao

Unless it worked then it wasnā€™t me

Anyway Iā€™m in Reed now. Decently filled for a free game.

4 Likes

Lololololol

Youā€™re the bomb!

Came through loud on TV

2 Likes

Always good to beat Aggie

3 Likes

Ben Sears continues to Kick Arseā€¦ā€¦

Best win of the seasonā€¦ā€¦need to sweep Columbia.

4 Likes

What part?

.052 ERA.

2 Likes

FINALLY!!!..AN IMPRESSIVE WIN!!!

GO COOGS!!!

SUCK IT aTm!!!

5 Likes

Great win tonight guys!!! I love beating the agā€™s

2 Likes

Whose House?!

Someone yelled it two or three times late in the game.

1 Like

I have to say the hitting was timely today. Very impressed by how our guys took their relief late in the count on numerous occasions. In so many ways todayā€™s execution is what Iā€™ve been hoping for for the past year or so.

The double play in the seventh, I think, was timely. When our relief hits a batter and throws a wild pitch in the same inning, then pitches out of itā€¦thatā€™s top tier stuff. (Neither of which were demonstrably wild.)

Lol When Prayer was pulled for the rightie I was thinking, ā€œlet him pitch out of itā€¦ā€ even though I knew it wasnā€™t the right call. Then we get out of the inning and Iā€™m there thinking, ā€œthank God Iā€™m not the pitching coach!ā€

2 Likes

Outstanding timely hitting and clutch pitching. Great job and win by the entire team and staff. It also bums me out in that game screams about the state of the Baseball Program. Itā€™s vs a long time rival and seems that no one really gives 2 centsā€¦no excitement around the program, stale as 2 week old breadā€¦and thatā€™s a damn shame. Hard to get top shelf recruits excited when no buzz or playing in front of mainly just family and friends

2 Likes

I plan on going there Saturday and maybe Sunday this weekend depending on the basketball game.

If anyone wants a free ticket for Friday pm me.

2 Likes

Baseball team on a solid roll.

Go Coogs!

4 Likes

Just finished watching the game against Aggieā€¦ Great game!

1 Like

Always makes this old Cougar proud when UH beats agy in anythingā€¦hoping this gives the team a jump start for the rest of the seasonā€¦I am still not convinced we have turned things around but nothing would taste better than to taste crow with Whitting and the team getting in the playoffs.
Yet to be honest. it still worries me that we have to go the JUCO route to recruit players as the local talent goes elsewhereā€¦

5 Likes

2 out of 3 will be nice this weekend but 3-0 really would be nice!

1 Like

When the dust settles Columbia is gonna have an RPI of 150+

You are playing at home against themā€¦ā€¦ anything less than a sweep and you will pay for it later on when RPI normalizes.

4 Likes

No reason our baseball team shouldnā€™t be chock full of Houston kidsā€¦ Besides the much more enjoyable recruiting trips to CAā€¦ :rofl:

2 Likes

More than a decent game!