13 heroes and almost forgotten

A year later after this day of infamy the mainstream media is basically ignoring what happened last year.
Regardless of what we think of 46 I invite you to think and yes pray for all that were killed. These 13 heroes had children, parents, grand parents and friends.

I just googled “Afghanistan one year” and news articles from pretty much every outlet came up talking about it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=afghanistan+one+year&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS879US880&hl=en-US&biw=414&bih=720&tbm=nws&sxsrf=ALiCzsZIH_ghfQHtP-ev2Vq4KIB9fsdFNg%3A1660569017654&ei=uUX6YuK6J_WsqtsP_8y3iA4&oq=afghanistan+one&gs_lcp=Cg9tb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXNlcnAQARgAMgsIABCABBCxAxCDATILCAAQgAQQsQMQgwEyBAgAEAMyBAgAEAMyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEOgoIABCxAxCDARBDOgcIABCxAxBDOggIABCxAxCDAToFCAAQkQJQpQVYphJgrhhoAXAAeACAAV-IAccDkgEBNpgBAKABAaoBGW1vYmlsZS1nd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAtbW9kZXPAAQE&sclient=mobile-gws-serp

Sure you did. I scanned all news networks this morning. It was a bleep on the radar screen.

The link is above confirming that I did and the output. Lol

You posted foxnews and newspapers. What about tv news networks other than Newsmax, OAN and foxnews?

I posted a link that contains a ton of sources far beyond that. There are pages of them.

Page 1 is below. Stop making stuff up.

1 Like

I will ask you again. What about your mainstream media?
How much time has been dedicated to it?

Plenty of “mainstream media” linked above.

Which door are you going to pick this time?

I am waiting on your tv networks data.

He’s going to need to see you DVR screenshots, and even then would it matter? Because you weren’t there and are not supporting his chosen narrative.

2 Likes

There are multiple above (cnn, abc, msnbc). What are you looking for and why can’t you do a simple Google search and find it?

You made this up without researching it. Just admit it.

1 Like

I wrote this thread because I watch news programs on different media platforms including cnn and msnbc. The coverage was barely nothing. I do like to watch different opinions.

There is plenty of coverage as shown above. In any event, you’re moving the goalposts to make this about tv which is a lot harder to prove otherwise.

1 Like

I really hope we have better candidates for POTUS in 24. It was terrible that Trump negotiated this deal with the Taliban. And worse how the Biden administration executed his plan.

1 Like

Whatever. At least 46 ought to have a moment of silence. He is on vacation and should at minimum came out and speak to reporters.
Optics are everything.

On CNN Sunday morning, Fareed Zakharia did a LONG (at least an hour) special report on the anniversary, including an interview with exiled Afghan President Ashraf Ghani.

Given that, it’s probably incorrect to say that mainstream media wasn’t covering this.

3 Likes

Door #3 is chosen. First time I’ve seen that one in a bit.

1 Like

let that number sink in
2448 is the total number of American losses in Afghanistan.

Your obession on the 13, which any loss is just as tragic, really devalues the loss of all the other americans. Are the other dead americans worth less to you?

But continue with your obession of the 13 that were mentioned in mainstream media.

Chris, he linked The NY Times, Washington Post, BBC, and others.

2 Likes