2 Texas State Tickets

I made arrangements with the Texas State Ticket office to use the group purchase option to buy 20 tickets in section 221 rows 1, 2 and 3 prior to Texas State individual game tickets going on sale. I had to buy 20 to be able to purchase early to get these in the upper deck 45 / 50 yard line seats front rows. Originally only needed 16 but now 18 for my tail gate group. So I have seat 1 on row 2 and seat 1 on row 3 available. Should I try to sell now or wait until game day in San Marcos? They are $40 face value and I am only asking face value. I think these two seats will be looking down at the 45 or so and the COOGS bench.

Also, you can still buy tickets through the Texas State Ticket office. 221 and 222 seem to be good sections at $40 per ticket. Section 223 will be directly above the tickets U of H sold to this game if the seating chart is correct that 123 is visitors and if that was the section allocated to U of H. Not sure what is still available.

If you still have them available once we know the game time I would be wiling to take one of them. Unfortunately can’t commit to going as I could be working. If only we knew for sure that the game will be in the evening.

I messaged earlier, have buyer for both if still available.

1 Like

Sent u a msg to call me, thanks.

Just confirmed with rich2351 he wants the 2 tickets for Texas State. If you need tickets for the game I suggest buy through Texas State ticket office and not after market. Price through ticket office is only face value plus a nominal processing fee ($5). Matt Carson is the Assistant AD in charge of ticket sales. His direct dial is 512-245-5448. If you talk to Matt let him know you want the best available (if you do) and he’ll set you up.

I sold my 2 extra tickets this past weekend and now my friend and his on again off again GF are backing out. So I have 2 tickets available again in section 221 but these are on row 1 seats 1 and 2. Face value $40 each. I can’t transfer electronically as these are printed by Texas State and mailed to me.

I sold my 2 extra tickets this past weekend and now my friend and his on again off again GF are backing out. So I have 2 tickets available again in section 221 but these are on row 1 seats 1 and 2. Face value $40 each. I can’t transfer electronically as these are printed by Texas State and mailed to me.

UPDATE - Just received an offer on these 2 tickets - SOLD. However I saw another post of the available seats through Texas State and there are several seats available in section 221, not on the front row though. Section 221 and 220 appear to be the best lines of sight in the upper deck.