2019 Texas state HS conference championships

Does North Shore play the Womp Womp?!

Apparently recklessly.

Also duncanville’s right side of the o line all have to be over 6 foot 6. Monsters.

How many QB commits does ut have? I’ve seen three just from the couple of high school playoff games I’ve watched.

Maybe some are underclassmen

He sounds like he would be perfect for UT.

My brother/SIL at the game (daughter is a former NS cheerleader) texted Evans refused to give up his cell phone at bed check the night before the game. Last year NS bussed up game day and kids were tired. This year they overnighted. We discussed how his attitude is potentially reducing his future value.

This story must’ve gotten more attention than I realized. It was brought up at both family functions I attended this week by people who pay no attention to high school football.

Just talked to our local chiropractor whose husband works in the athletic program at a competing HS in the same 6A district with NS. She brought it up and said her husband was telling about all the tweet kudos NS Coach Kay was getting from fellow area coaches for maintaining the rules and teaching the young man a life lesson.

Expendable position you can take a chance on when you have depth