2022 CWS Omaha Thread

Dear Lord, people are soft. This message board stuff is a joke. Its not real life when 90% of the posters are operating under pseudonyms. Myself excluded:

Munzell “Funk” M. Milluns
Livingston, TX
(Jailhouse attorney for the Alabama-Coushatta)

3 Likes

PAC12 with ANOTHER stellar performance in games that matter. I know many people would like to go to the PAC12…the $$ MIGHT be more but athletically, which is the sole purpose of Conferences, it’s by far the worst P5 these days

1 Like

Ark thrashed Stanford earlier. 17-2.

Ole Miss v Auburn starting on ESPN 2.
Ole Miss from “last 4 in” to Omaha. (only team to not lose a game in the tourney)

Some star power w SEC POY Sonny D. Only listed at 263 lbs ?

Anyone else have ND and Omahogs?

Bulto said it $100 to the winner…. That’s the way I remember it.

2 Likes

I’m pulling for the farmers today, so that the cows can be out as quickly as possible, then immediately hoping for the Farmers to lose their next one.

2 Likes

Agree 100%. And when the Sips go down today, is Pez immediately on the clock?

3 Likes

When Texas loses and we don’t hear anything in the next couple of days afterwards then we know for sure Whitting is coming back

2 Likes

ATM laying it on TU so far….hopefully after they lose Sean Allen is introduced as new UH Baseball Coach

2 Likes

So sweet to see uta losing and losing big.

Most of the so called “ experts” picked UT to win it all….never underestimate a UT team in any sport to play below their talent level……it’s in their DNA.

2 Likes

I actually despise ATM only slightly more than UT. I was hoping for a 36-inning game.

3 Likes

Well our guy is free to interview now

2 Likes

They’re good at getting there (38x). They’re just not good at winning it all when they do get there (only 6x).
Pierce has been there 3 of his 6 years as HC (3 for 5 considering 2020/covid). It still sickens me to know we could have hired him in 2010.

2 Likes

38 UT trips to CWS had a whole lot to do with Clark field …

1 Like

Auburn knocks out Stanford.

Ole Miss enjoying batting practice vs Ark.
10 to 3 in the 5th. Ark on its 5th pitcher.

Turning into the SEC conference tourney.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/tengland_150/status/1538896778447265797?t=2UoM-Xgk0XV14ma1J16jVg&s=03

2 Likes

Ugh.

aTm is ahead of ND 3-0 so far.

Dadgummit.

Now it’s 5 to zip Aggies.

Ags are grinders…Schloss done heck of a job…amazing what a new direction can do

3 Likes