2022 CWS Supers Thread

He doesn’t start. He’s in out of the pen. ND hit homers in the first 4 innings.

ND came to play. Not intimidated at all

I think the Tennessee broadcast team said this is only the second time this season they failed to score first and at 8-1, it was the largest deficit UT has faced all season.

Love to see UT having to play in an AAC park and cleaned.

1 Like

I know he’s not a starter but they have like 12 guys in the pen with ERA’s below 3…… just figured that he would be used in more of a high leveraged situation than down 7 at the time….
He needs to work on that slider if he’s going to be a big league closer.

Umps tossed a Tennessee kid for what seemed to be nothing. Our coach Kivitt took to Twitter to take the ump over the coals, saying 3 times that he was “here for the fine.” He has since deleted the tweet.

He’s not wrong, but that’s not a good look for UH. Dude’s not on Rocky Top anymore. Can’t do that stuff.

1 Like

Can we just clean house already…… sheesh :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

You know more about them than I do. This is my first time checking them out.

Joyce has done the job shutting down ND. They just haven’t gotten anything to go their way.

That said, I don’t know what their bullpen rotation is like, but they’ve got to be planning for 3 games at this point. Also, I believe Frank Anderson got ejected when the UT kid got ejected, for what that’s worth.

Here’s the video of the Tennessee kid getting tossed.

He got tossed for a reason. You can read his lips. Kid’s gotta be smarter than that.

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=Tennessee%20ejection&src=typed_query

1 Like

Not once, but looks like twice. Justified. Something about all p5 schools called ut that just scream entitlement and arrogance.

2 Likes

On a different note, if you guys saw the ECU- UT game today you probably noticed people all over the stadium giving the “ Horns down” throughout the game….

I did not realize it was nationwide now :+1:

3 Likes

Please tell me someone saw that stolen base attempt by UT? WTF, did that kid see someone hitting on his girlfriend in the stands or something?

1 Like

Our future HC looked good on his mound meeting :grinning:

1 Like

Maybe a riot will break out in Hattiesburg today? What a fun game Southern Miss and Old Miss is gonna be.

I saw it. He looked so bad that they called him out, although he was obviously safe, and the sippers didn’t even challenge the call.

Hell yeah ECU !!! All the horns down signs​:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Hell there might be a fight in this game!

1 Like

Horns just tied the game up 7-7 B8

1 Like

8-7 :cow2:

CLUTCH! :pirate_flag:

1 Like

gg gg

Texas fans aren’t happy with his lack of development of pitchers this year on orange bloods message board. Be careful what you wish for.

1 Like