2022 Week 4 - Non-UH Games Thread

Tennessee managed to beat Pitt in overtime…WVU should have beaten Pitt, so my curiosity in what level both Pitt and Tennessee are playing at this year is considerable.

1 Like

Must be weather related.

" 1. Syracuse, New York: 127.8 inches
Syracuse takes home the crown as the snowiest city in America, averaging 127.8 inches each winter. That’s just shy of 11 feet of snow"

1 Like

Syracuse is rolling through Virginia. Dino Babers might save his job.

3 Likes

The irony of the Syracuse dome…it was originally named after the man that invented air conditioners…didnt have one single damn air conditioner in it and could get hotter than hell fire in there. Go figure.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t be shocked if Syracuse ends up being absorbed by the Big 12 after the ACC breakup in 2035-36. It would be nice to dust off that :trophy:

2 Likes

Air Force is up 10-0 over Nevada at the end of the 1st quarter.

Go Falcons!

1 Like

Zoomies on the flight path

1 Like

1-3 UTEP hanging in vs Boise.
3 to 3 in the mid 2nd.

Syracuse has to kick a late FG to beat Virginia. UTEP up 7 in the 2nd half vs Boise St in El Paso. Announcers said BSU is down several key people but still …

1 Like

Boise is a shell of themselves, they have dropped off

1 Like

A step down lately in size and speed everywhere. Just 5 years ago they had multiple NFL types on both sides of the ball.

Last year was first time since 2001 they did not make the AP top 25 at any point.

UTEP up 13-10 late 3rd quarter over Boise St.

TD UTEP. 20 - 10 over Boise.

Its being reviewed but its a TD

1 Like

Sweet PR return for UTEP.
Love punter getting blocked just before the goal line.

UTEP pounding Boise DL tonight late. 9 + minute drive to use up the 4th.

Yikes
https://247sports.com/college/boise-state/board/103542/Contents/broncos-miners-game-thread--193979469/?page=1

https://247sports.com/college/boise-state/board/103542/Contents/start-the-dumpester-fire-193984502/?page=1

2 Likes

Go red raiders!
My second favorite team this week.

Jeremiah is gonna get run out of Boise quickly.

4 Likes

Looks soooo familiar, maybe they can get Harsin back after Auburn pays him off.

never thought I’d have a Duke v Kansas football game on, and actually be interested in it lol

2 Likes

Kansas looking very good. Up 7 already and had one drive stopped at the goal line.