2023 Football Tickets

Anyone know how soon season tickets for our inaugural Big12 season will go on sale? Looking to invest into several seats with friends.

4 Likes

Idk… You’ll have to wait until after us current season ticket holders renew in like February-April range iirc.

1 Like

Summer

Can’t we let the body cool first? Rigor mortis hasn’t set in.

3 Likes

I posted the following about a month ago.

I talked with Hunter Ray in the ticket office today on another matter and asked about 2023 Football season tickets. There is a goal to get to 27,000+ for 2023 and after. If you do not have season tickets and would like to purchase for 2023 you can get on a wait list right now, first come first served for a $75 deposit per ticket, which would be applied to the purchase price of the tickets. There is also a required Cougar Pride Seat Commitment donation which I think would be due by the end of June 2023. The donation varies per seat location and also gets you free parking. Hunter gave me his email and that is the requested way he wants to be contacted. So, if interested send Hunter an email with all of your contact information. He will contact you and discus the different seating locations, etc.

jhray2@Central.UH.EDU

Hopefully some of our COOGFANS, who don’t have season tickets, take advantage.

2 Likes

I hope there’s still some left to buy after the 20k+ (pezman said) we had this year renew… and that big12 hype.

1 Like

Hope the longhorns don’t buy em all up

1 Like

I’m planning on expanding my five to seven. Hopefully I’ll cover them all during the UT, TCU, OkState, or Texas Tech games on campus. (Also UTSA + SHSU)… The Young Alumni tickets are cheap (as in, the Kansas game covered 35% of the total cost, and I sold those at a discount :P)

Anyway, if they don’t work I’ll just sell em to CoogFans here or give them to family.

Go Coogs.

However much profit I make selling basketball tickets this year, will use that money to buy extra football tickets

Hunter Ray in our ticket office reached out to me today to repost his information to get on the 2023 season ticket wait list. At least he is trying to sell season tickets.

I posted the following previously.

I talked with Hunter Ray in the ticket office today on another matter and asked about 2023 Football season tickets. There is a goal to get to 27,000+ for 2023 and after. If you do not have season tickets and would like to purchase for 2023 you can get on a wait list right now, first come first served for a $75 deposit per ticket, which would be applied to the purchase price of the tickets. There is also a required Cougar Pride Seat Commitment donation which I think would be due by the end of June 2023. The donation varies per seat location and also gets you free parking. Hunter gave me his email and that is the requested way he wants to be contacted. So, if interested send Hunter an email with all of your contact information. He will contact you and discus the different seating locations, etc.

jhray2@Central.UH.EDU

Hopefully some of our COOGFANS or your friends who don’t have season tickets, take advantage.

Hunter Ray was also the guy who told multiple people the B12 schedule was coming out on a Friday or Thursday two weeks ago in an attempt to get tickets renewed. This was after the UCF Tuesday tweet, in some cases as well.

It rubbed me off a little, but it isn’t his fault lol. Still waiting to email him after the schedule is out.

By end of jan we should know

1 Like

I think we have a different definition of what “rubbed me off” means…

Or now I understand why Hunter is such a busy guy… :eyes:

2 Likes

Lol