2023 NCAA Tournament thread

Keyonte George is stylish on the court today

pleasantly surprised by the last couple games today

1 Like

Shaka Smart is a different kind of coach. Leads a breathing/centering exercise in a timeout with under four minutes left in the game! :thinking:

Now a minute and a half left and MSU celebrating like they’ve already won the game.

Hoggard coming up strong, even if he does mispronounce his name.

1 Like

Now it’s almost over…

Yeah, my palms are sweaty and I have no dog in any of these fights! :joy:

It’s over. Marquette final 4… need Uconn to lose too.

Go Jays!

2 Likes

Marquette is the first of my Final Four picks to be eliminated.

1 Like

Mine too. That side of my bracket is a mess.

All 3 of mine are gone besides the coogs

Lol, Shaka sucks in the tourney. I had zero expectations for him, chokes every year. Since that wild run with VCU.

3 Likes

Lol seriously. How people correctly faded Purdue bc of Painter but slobbered all over Marquette when the damn LONGHORNS fired him for being a choker in March is just ridiculous lol

After slotting all the 1 seeds to the R32, Michigan State over Marquette was the next pick on my bracket

I was just about to post along those lines as well. Maybe he’s just a decent coach that got overhyped when he was at VCU. Some posters lamented we had “retread” Kelvin Sampson, and would have preferred Shaka

UConn pushing

Looks like all 4 of my final four teams will be through now that UCONN is taking over.

still early but creigthon with its largest lead over the baptists yeah !

SMC flew by Sacramento, Denver, Des Moines, and Columbus to get to Albany. Longest trip of any team. That usually only happens for 15-16 seeds.

And then they drew UConn. UConn campus and alumni base is an hour closer to Albany than Auburn is to Birmingham. People forget how tiny the northeast is.

4 Likes

Baptists can’t Dance! (Yeah the church made an exception that one year)

1 Like

Did anyone hear that Shaka led his team in a breathing exercise at the under 4 timeout?

WUT.

His team came out and went 1-2 from the FT line failing to tie the game and then gave up a 10-0 run.

He went full Austin-mode!

4 Likes

UCONN looks scary! Hopefully them and Alabama beat up each other :writing_hand:

St Mary’s needs some color on their team, js!

1 Like