2023 Recruiting

I use to troll for bass in the day…now I fish for the truth. You don’t treat a potential recruit like that, especially these kids are making some of the biggest decisions of their lives and you got a coach who is MIA, that’s call disrespect.Some strange thinking up here. He’s my kid I would said piss on UH, because it’s UH he’s hurting. Because long after Dana gone the damage he does will part of our legacy.

3 Likes

I had a certain coach do it with my own kid and have seen coaches “big time “( that’s what we called it) players that I have coached….they make it seem as though the kid would be lucky to play ball there.
Never made sense to me.
Most coaches/programs do the opposite of that…I’ve seen it done with kids that might not be that “superstar” coming in but a really solid kid that will contribute.

1 Like

So many suppositions and so few facts. It’s the Coogfans way!

12 Likes

Dana is this you? If it is what’s your excuse for missing a potential recruit. I like to know Sir.

2 Likes

Fortunately, he doesn’t owe any “excuses” to a fan forum. Especially one that does not know ANYTHING about a potential backstory. Just stop. Please, just stop!

3 Likes

Just for you. I will. :joy:

Wow! What an original response. Anyone who who wants to take a step back and assess the whole situation is now CDH or a sycophant?

3 Likes

You say you fish for truth, yet even though you really don’t know the truth, you make allegations. Do you really know what Dana was doing and how do you know that. Do you know what his plans or obligations were for that day? Do you know the guy is from Maryland and they have the upper hand in the first place.

Oh never mind, you have your anti CDH agenda, and nothing will change.

6 Likes

Agreed. Whether you are pro or against Dana, to continue this narrative is painful. Proof or shut up!

3 Likes

Goodness!

That depends on the level. This doesn’t happen at big time programs. This is the bigXll and not just a little pissy Conference. I can guarantee you that Saban doesn’t fly around the country trying to attract a back up.

Go away pepper….

For those of you that don’t know….pepper finally got banned from his THIRD account for spewing vile things, homophobia, transphobia, etc.

This is now his 4th account.

He will try and convince you it’s not him but it is….if you choose to converse with him cool.
Just thought I would let y’all know who he was and what he stands for….if that jives with you carry on.

1 Like

Hey. Any attention is better than no attention.

Out of our top 20 all time recruits he has recruited 10 of them in only 4 years. It took past coaches 20 years to recruit the other 10.

That is connecting in my estimation

4 Likes

Yes, if only he had set up a kissing booth on campus or tore up tiles in the locker room or even handed out a few hundred dollars worth of pizza on campus. Instead he donated $1 million of his dollars to the football ops bldg. What a dweeb! He expects us to be impressed with a million dollar donation when he could have kissed some players that didnt want kissing? What is he thinking anyway?

14 Likes

Come on now.

That Million was to buy himself some good will…IMO I don’t think it was out of the good of his heart.

But either way it did go towards the FOB.

2 Likes

Some guys on here hate Holgorsen and will not change regardless of what happens. Their hearts are hardened and they are blinded by their hate. Oh they will claim otherwise, but their actions and posts speak for themselves.

8 Likes

I really don’t like Dana and I can see what you are saying. Having a real conversation isn’t happening.

4 Likes

And you are on the polar opposite side Mike.

And that’s okay.

3 Likes

Who are you referring to as his 4th account?

Oh, BTW I am on the polar opposite side and will support our coach as long as he is our coach.

4 Likes