2024-25 Coaching Carousel Thread

bama fans were hoping for these news.

1 Like

Is BOB getting his own gig or does he have the honor of being the first OC leaving Saban’s Bama without a job?

The coach rehabilitation center apparently doesn’t work for everyone.

Rumored to be the next New England Patriots OC.

I’m not sure the UMC ever had control of SMU. Whether you call it a relationship or an official affiliation, it doesn’t mean one has control over the other.

Cant argue w the A grades.
Did not realize La-Monroe was this bad.
“this program has been to one bowl game (the 2012 Independence Bowl) since moving to the FBS level for the 1975 season.”

Set for Smoaky calling Herman “just an Assh–e”.

Traylor an ‘A’.

Anybody wanna summarize all the firings so far

1 Like

Head Coach Openings 11/13/23

G5:
Boise State
SDSU

P5:
Michigan State
Mississippi State
Northwestern
Texas A&M
*Houston

10 Likes

Some catch up the carousel.

Tons here.
https://footballscoop.com/

Ranking Big 12 Coaching Replacements for Jimbo Fisher

Jimbo Fisher was fired as head coach at Texas A&M on Sunday ending his six years of, well, let’s just be honest about it — mediocrity with the Aggies. Despite that, this job is one of the best-resourced jobs in college football and should draw an

From the article:

DANA HOLGORSEN, HOUSTON

The Red Bull rider in his contract would require a big-pocketed booster to tote the note. Plus, have you seen the Cougars lately? Like Brown, he has some potential employment issues. Now, A&M offensive coordinator? Now that sounds like fun.

I think Dana would make an excellent QB coach.

3 Likes

Took opportunity to verbally recite his resume
no eye twitch detected

https://x.com/thejjperez/status/1724139694496071710?s=46&t=QaTBQ_PFQ7gLVOFwqBKG5Q

Nobody would put up with his BS

2 Likes

This is never an easy question to answer for any coach

Traylor seemed to be better prepared than most. I think he is gone anyway. Not based on that interview but because he’s done all he could there and they just voted down student fees.

3 Likes

Dana to Aggieland as OC? Laughable. CDH would be lost without his standard lines: “I have been in the B12 XX years” and “I know what it takes to win in the B12” and “That is B12 football”.

I can’t wait to put those comments in the rear view mirror.

Prime to College Station?

1 Like

I don’t get why people are so enamored with Lane Kiffin. Yes, he knows offense, but this guy gets around more than a hooker at a sales convention. Check out his Wiki page. He stays maybe 3 years and leaves for his next job. No job stability.

making money when he can - cant blame him.

I tend to agree with you but I’d take him at UH in a heartbeat lol

2 Likes