2024 NCAA Saturday 3/23 games thread

KU can’t hit anything now

Hunter throws bows all the time even when he doesn’t have the ball

1 Like

Kansas’ lack of effort annoys me. Soft.

5 Likes

I think they are trying to let the ladies tournament take some attention or just didn’t want to go against Catilyn Clark

Self one of the greatest coaches, all-time. As long as they’re all lottery picks and 5-stars uninjured.

Hunter is absolutely awful at defense. As good as his offense is, his defense is equally bad.

Honestly, makes me wonder if Bill Self is actually a good coach or really just a great recruiter. This team is incredibly talented but very poorly coached. No discipline, no effort, poor fundamentals, and the like

Would have loved to see Ike here

Had Dayton in the F4 in one of my brackets.

Of all the teams I feel the worst about regarding COVID shutdowns, it is Dayton. Dayton was I think 1 or 2 in the nation and was likely a Number 1 seed in the Tourney that year. They had Obi Toppin who was an outstanding college player. They could have made the F4 at least.

3 Likes

Wazzu looks stout so far. Able to close off driving lanes and doing a good job taking care of the ball

These commentators seems to be petty pro UNC

2 Likes

its insane how well Iowa State travels.

I’d all that a “good” first half from Iowa State considering how things startted

3 Likes

Yeah but which route did they take

4 Likes

It really sucks there are never first round games within 10 hours of driving, and there arent any for the next 3 years either. Next year closest regional is Wichita KS, closest regional site is Atlanta. FF is in San Anotnio at least

2 Likes

I don’t know but hopefully the Former Students take the same route

I think you can link Kansas’ downfall clearly to losing McCullers to a so called injury.
Remember he came back from that to play against us but went to the bench in the second half.
Many fans are saying he quit on the team to preserve his draft status.
If true that could explain the total collapse and the dismal effort the squad had in the Big 12 tourney and lackluster effort in both tourney games.

1 Like

What else is there to do in Ames, Iowa?

Refs got s call from Bellagio