2024 NCAA Sweet 16 Game Thread

They have talent and played hard every game I saw.

The Taters rebound well but they shoot like donkey manure.

The hometown curse takes down the overrated Wildcats.

2 Likes

ACC is the first to secure a spot in the E8. They secure a F4 spot with a UNC win over Bama.

2 Likes

1 Like

Are you telling me I have to root for that tool Oates?

Nope NC much better than Alabama

That’s the thing with UConn, man you can play them close but you slip up at all and you’re down 20 in like 7 minutes.

4 Likes

Them (UConn) repeating feels inevitable.

3 Likes

Lloyd is a great regular season coach but he is a massive fraud come tourney time

They could enter next tournament 34-0 and they’d still struggle to get out the first weekend lol

Love seeing this.

2 Likes

Yep. Whoever takes down Uconn will need a lot of breaks. As strange as it sounds I think you need to slow it down and make it a bruising street fight to beat Uconn.

4 Likes

Hopefully that will be the Coogs

I’m also not a top tier analyst but getting out rebounded 50-25 is also not a winning formula against UConn.

1 Like

Beating a team by 30 in the sweet 16 is wild

With a full roster I wonder how we would do against UConn

2 Likes

Nobody is beating UConn. I had them winning it all too.

1 Like

They seem very dialed in. A true Goliath this year.

1 Like

Bama playing sloppy, sloppy ball.

Bama gets away with sloppy ball all year

Connecticut is just a machine, a complete team. They will need to have an off night for someone to beat them, and even at that their opponent will have to play very well.

Other than what they did to us in New Orleans way back when, I’ve always like North Carolina, hope they advance. Was a fan of Dean Smith; he was everything Bobby Knight wasn’t.

San Diego State played like they were afraid of UCONN.

2 Likes