2024 Offers

We miss out on every kid that doesn’t become here. No reason to show any of them any iIl will. Nothing to see here.

3 Likes

Possibly, if Thomas is sitting at home and UH is competing for NCAA Championships.

2026 champions!

I dont like to be pessimistic but in today’s age… Everyone goes to the NBA if you have any sort of talent even if you dont get drafted. Well see!

You going there lol.

I’ll say 2024. Then Kellen takes over lol.

I don’t think it’s a possibility Dedan would ever transfer to UH. Think the window has passed and we will move on. “

1 Like

You win some you lose some

In my dream world I’m thinking we have Arcenaux and Sharp that year as seniors.

We need a 4 for next year. PG can be had next year in the transfer portal. As we’re seeing, there is plenty of proven talent in the transfer portal. No reason we can’t land someone at the PG position like Cryer

2 Likes

UNLV has not been to the tourney since 2012-2013 season… they have not been garbage but they have been very mediocre for a while… not sure I see that changing anytime soon.

More than likely sitting behind Shead played a role in his decision. Would he get playing time? Yes. With Shead and Cryer no way he’d get 30+ minutes.

I’m not losing sleep over some kid that doesn’t want to be here. They either want to come here or not. He didn’t and that’s his choice. When he’s home watching the NCAA tournament next yr he may have 2nd thoughts.

9 Likes

do we know 100% Shead is coming back yet?

True. We need to add size not get smaller.

2 Likes

No. Shead has not publicly announced his intention. I’m sure CKS has a pretty good idea of what he will do.

Players have until June 12th to withdraw from the NBA Draft.

dedan will be a great addition to the 2024 transfer portal

1 Like

I think we have the team that we will go to war with in 23, it’s done. We will have a less-than-par front line in our 1st year in the Big 12. The guard/wing line will be good, but not good enough in some games to overcome the deficiencies in the frontcourt. I think that once again, coach was “snickered” in the transfer/portal/ Dedan/ process as it exists, and he needs to re-evaluate how he approaches the system. Some call it Loftened, there is no difference. I am equally perturbed by the fact that we are poised to have a talented and, bigger frontcourt in 24 but no experienced point guard. We need to be able to, somehow, put the two together. The portal at this time is our only answer for 24. What if Shead were to go pro this year? Screwed.

1 Like

I like the term Loftoned

I’ll be patient for a bit. But if the combine passes after next week and nothing happens the week after then I would say there should be some concern.

1 Like

Yep, left at the alta
r

Dude you keep posting the same thing over and over….

CKS “got snickered”….GTFO with that weak sh-t.

Two seasons from now we’ll have no point guard? I can’t even believe you are serious….

Just stop while you’re behind.

Make sure you let him know he needs to “ re-evaluate how he approaches the system “.

1 Like

Theres almost no chance Shead goes pro this off-season

Wasn’t invited to G League combine.

He’s 6’1". And for his career, shot 29% from 3pt.

In a recent article about Sheads NIL, im paraphrasing, he said i wanna win a championship next season at UH

Not agreeing/disagreeing with your other points you made. But regarding Shead, he’ll be back

5 Likes