3 points (5 per xDC) 😎

Is the difference between 19-0 and 17-2. Can anyone else say that? We’d be number one, FO SHO!

WOW!

Does anyone know what our biggest deficit has been to this point this year? I know we haven’t been behind very often. :sunglasses: or by very much :relaxed:

1 Like

20 pts against Wisconsin, 12 against hofstra

1 Like

2 Likes

Down big at Half against UW.

Down a lot against Hofstra and Wisconsin.

I hate having to be “that guy”, but the Coogs are 5 pts away from being undefeated.

Giving them the 3 points would tie them with their respective opponents, which is impossible in basketball
 So they’d need another 2 points to win those games and thus be undefeated.

But still, point well taken. Sampson is the coach of the year, I don’t care who wins the natty. (Assuming it isn’t us.) His coaching and recruiting are off the charts.

Go Coogs

3 Likes

Point (or should I say points :sunglasses:) taken. I exaggerated a little bit.

1 Like

Next few games will test the mettle of the team. AAC is down and I’m worried if it’s helping us prepare for the tournament. :thinking:

The rest of our schedule is brutal,
2x Cincy
2x Memphis
2x Tulane
2x SMU
1x Wichita

It’s all relative really. Not bad at all imo . Left out what will probably be a tough Road battle–UCF

Edit: let me pull up a SEC or BIG12 TEAM 10 gm remaining schd.

For reference Baylor’s 10 of 12 gms remaining schd:
Texas 2× #23
KU 2× #7
KSU. 2×
ISU #15
@Bama
TxTech #18
WVU

Eye to the future!

1 Like

When we can lose 5-7 games a season and be a top 4 seed rather than a top 2 seed in the NIT

2 Likes

Buckle up. CKS knows, he’s preparing.

I was glad to see that UH does not have to make a trip to ECU this season. I know yesterday was a cake walk but travel to ECU is not easy and they would owe UH a big one. This Saturday’s game at UCF will help to see where this UH 2021-22 v2.0 team is.

1 Like

You had to be that guy.

Don’t be a “that guy.” But I remember really liking Marlo Thomas in “That Girl” back in the 70’s. She was really pretty. For an 84 year old woman, she is still attractive.

2 Likes