3 win team?

I only see 1 more win it there for this team.

2 Likes

Maybe.

I think Tulsa and Memphis are beatable.

1 Like

South Florida?

1 Like

That goes without saying.

2 Likes

Sorry thought you meant those were the only two that were beatable.

Coogs might not win another game if they keep playing the way they have been the last two weeks. I hope that’s not the case. The offense isn’t what any of us expected when Dana was hired. Tune’s play at qb is very inconsistent. We had a few guys out but I still don’t think it would of been enough to win today. I just can’t get over how vanilla the offense is. It’s almost like Dana doesn’t trust tune at all.

2 Likes

I think next week is our last chance for a win. I don’t see us beating anyone else on the schedule. We haven’t beat anyone good with Tune at QB and I don’t see it happening anytime soon either.

3 Likes

This is such BS. If it weren’t for the China Virus, we would currently be 4-5 with wins over Rice, North Texas.

We don’t know if we would have fared well against Washington State or Baylor, but Baylor is 1-3 with only a win against Kansas. Washington State has yet to play a game, but Leach is gone.

There would be at least one other win on the schedule, either Tulsa, Memphis.

Record: 5-7 or 6-6, which technically represents progress over last season.

2 Likes

We wouldn’t have Baylor on the schedule without the China virus.

2 Likes

It looks to me like we would have been 4-8, maybe 5-7 in a normal season with the way things are shaking out.

I see 2-2. W’s vs USF and Tulsa. L’s at SMU and Memphis. 4-5. Dana not off to a promising start.

2 Likes

In watching the game yesterday, it was mentioned how thoroughly UC has taken on the personality of their head coach. They talked at some length about Fickle, 3x state wrestling champion, 4-year starter for The OSU at NT. He’s a fighter and a winner.

So if it is true that teams taken on the personality of the head coach, do we really want that for our football program?

2 Likes

Maybe our guys can now take more tequila shots than anyone else at parties.

I say we play them anyway before conceding defeat.

you mean 0-1

5 Likes

3-1 would be fantastic and above expectations

2-2 is a leap but would be nice and we should be good with

1-3 is a dissappointment

1 Like

So simple, yet profound.

1 Like

I have never seen them look so disorganized and flat. They are very unhappy about something.

2 Likes

Grading Holgo solely on the games played, he has been a terrible hire, especially when factoring in his salary. He is 6-11 (record, not height) and his wins are against 1) Prairie View 2) North Texas 3) UConn 4) Tulsa 5) Tulane and 6) Navy. He has yet to win consecutive games. We can’t afford to buy him out, so we have to hope he improves.

5 Likes