4 Million

I’ll leave it at that

2 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Try 8 million when you include the supporting staff.

4 Likes

Fire Holgi

1 Like

Guys, no way was Dana going to come in and turn the program around over night, no way. It will be a long fricking second half season…

2 Likes

I hate this as bad as anyone, but I genuinely believe that we made a good HC decision. This season is a wash, but I still feel much better, going forward, than I would have if the previous HC was still here. The defense is terrible, the offense hasn’t started clicking, and it’s going to be a long season. If you’re pissed now, you’re gonna really be pissed by November, but better times are coming.

I’m not drinking, either.

6 Likes

1983, that is a reasonable post on a night when guys are going nuts. I’m here with you for the long hall.

2 Likes

Sure hope 1983 is right but it’s not looking good so far.

1 Like

I am not pissed and I will be at every home game. I tried to go to this one but the rain foiled me. I don’t understand not have king run to the corner behind M. Carr or someone else on 3rd down. Our fg kicker can kick fg’s beyond 35 but has not missed 3 inside of the 25. We could have won this game if he had made his missed fg’s. And yea I know kicking fg’s isn’t easy but it is just so frustrating.

2 Likes

I think most of us are in for the long haul.

CDH is in the process of building a program. UH Football will be fine.

CTL was not a great head coach, but the left The cupboard full for CTH. CTH left some for CMA and CMA didn’t leave much for CDH.

It’s a process … to build a program.

2 Likes

I’m in also. Tough night though.

1 Like

I’m in.

After cooling off for an hour I’m still on board. I’m just not as confident with DH as I was before the season

4 Likes

How about conditioning and defense of schemes. Seems like the team puts zero fight after halftime in every game so far.

2 Likes

Perspective vs. rote disappointment.

I had low expectations for this season coming in. Army is as fresh as a Spring shower on my mind.

You return that same defense without Ed and three other solid guys.

On our last drive, right before the field goal, I was talking to myself (I live alone, in the sticks, so I do that a lot), saying don’t throw it, just let King take off twice. But you know what happened. I know that our coach wants his qb to not run as much, but having King run would have given us our best chance to score a td at that point.

1 Like

Uhhhh. King ran a lot tonight.

Thank you, but I was talking about the two plays prior to the last field goal.

I couldn’t agree more. A team from Houston should not be that gassed, due to heat and humidity. Conditioning needs to be addressed, particularly when talent isn’t great.

2 Likes

UCF is building a powerhouse football program UH will catch up hopefully

1 Like