5 Things v. Memphis

Good article

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/texas-sports-nation/college/article/Houston-vs-Memphis-Five-things-to-watch-16633348.php

With a win Friday night against Memphis at TDECU Stadium, UH (9-1, 7-0 AAC) can finish conference play undefeated for just the second time in program history. The 2011 team, led by quarterback Case Keenum, went 8-0 before losing to Southern Miss in the Conference USA title game.

What if I want to watch 6 things CHRONICLE?!!! YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO WATCH!!!

11 Likes

I didn’t know we lost KeSean Carter for the rest of the year. He was becoming a valuable contributor on offense.

They’re not even our real dad!

4 Likes

And stoking the Reasons to Watch Inflation Index. Pretty soon we’ll be up to 20 Reasons to Watch, but they’ll each be worth less.

1 Like

Yup dad is still at the gas station getting cigarettes… 20 years later…

Cannot wait for the next 20 posts about the best gas stations in Houston and/or where people used to score cheap cigarettes…

I’m looking forward to waking up tomorrow knowing that the Coogs are undefeated in conference play!!!

1 Like

We would have won that game if Sumlin hadn’t basically tanked on us, halfway out the door to A&M.

2 Likes