6-1

All that matters

Go coogs

17 Likes

I love winning ugly. It builds character.

Don’t care if we had 16 turnovers and the other team had 1000 yards passing.

15 Likes

Then there was LOTS of character built tonight! Sure hope the offense can get a little mo’ going into next Saturday night.

1 Like

I don’t care if we win 3-0 next week. Matter of fact I hope it happens. Just means our kids are winners.

14 Likes

Exactly just keep in mind CDH haters that okie state was undefeated tonight and lost. Every game is a new story. I keep writing it but some of you still thinks live football is a video game. This win shows it again.

11 Likes

There won’t be many Holgi haters a week from now, if he can beat SMU. That’s when we find out what this team is really made of.

5 Likes

But they’ve beaten teams with winning records and ranked teams proving they are a good team that slipped up. When is the last time we’ve done either of those things?

I’m 6-1 against my sister in one-on-one basketball.

4 Likes

Cincy beat Navy by the same margin we did

9 Likes

5 plus hours delay was more adversity than 99% of the fans could handle. The team gets a pass for any flaws in this one. We won! Should’ve run McCaskill more.

9 Likes

Gotta tighten up the field goals
 Or start going for it instead of kicking long FGs for the rest of the season.

1 Like

I think CDH was trying not only to get points, but also to give Witherspoon some confidence. That didn’t work
we need him to be ready to make long FGs later in the season
think Cincy

I hope they figure this out

6 Likes

I agree, but that’s 2 games now that were almost lost due to poor FG kicking
 Gotta go for it after he misses one from now on in my opinion.

1 Like

Actually it is not all that matters
records can be manipulated because we control our OOC schedule and happen to get a weak draw in the AAC this season.

Smoke and mirrors doea not mean it is real!

1 Like

“But I can’t wear my UH gear around town if we don’t have at least 400 total yards of offense!”

13 Likes

coming from someone who 100% understands we have a cake schedule and our record doesnt reflect how good we actually are

its hard to win every game and teams have off weeks. hell Cincinnati almost lost to navy yesterday. there were an awful lot of people here singing praises the last few weeks only to dust off your pitch forks again after a close win after a near 6 hour rain delay last night.

we’re 6-1 and bowl eligible. lets just enjoy it.

11 Likes

they tried to run mckaskill all game and he was pretty ineffective, not sure what changed on the blocking in overtime or maybe ecu defense was just wearing down
that was a great play but most were stuffed.

2 Likes

Everyone has to understand including players and posters that every game is a challenge in itself.
Now put yourself in the opposition mind.
Everyone is telling you that you will lose by two TD’s
You are born to compete. How do you think this player is feeling? Don’t you think he is going to want to prove you wrong?
Now ask yourself this question:
Knowing how sports really work will you still wage a fortune on a “for sure win”?
I sure hope you do not. The city of lost wages wants you to. Why do you think it even exists?

1 Like

His first couple were promising, he’s got the big play ability unlike Henry. He and Carr are a good 1-2 combo. The offense was just inept in the 2nd half. I’m just thrilled we found a way to win this one.

You realize that your statement contradicts itself right? Also, while missing Cincinnati definitely works in our favor, UCF is now a winnable game. Kind of evens out. Bottom line - ‘a weak draw’ is based on pre-season assumptions that may or may not prove to be true.

1 Like